Then, Now, Always

Start from the beginning

She arrived at a room with to breathing people on a airmatress.

'Mommy and daddy!' She thought happilly walking on the shoulder. Her breathing got heavier and louder the more Addison tapped.

"Moma!" She whisper "Wake up." Instead of her mother waking up she woke her dad

"Addi what do you need?" Her father asked franticly

"Im sorry but I cant sleep." She murmed now biting her nails nervously

"Well obviously you cant sleep if your standing here talking to me!" Her dad said harshly, rolling over. Addison knew there was no argueing with them so she left, with tears spilling down her face. She went back into her cold room on the air filled bed and ended up falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addison opened her eyes widely then squinted at the sunlight pooring into her bedroom. She closed her eyes seeing red, and orange colours float by. There was no falling back to sleep now.. She then ran down a set of long windy stairs, past the livingroom and to the front door. The grey tiles she stood on were ice cold making her shiver. Now to figure out how to unlock the door. She attempted that twice before stomping up and down loudly hoping for her parents to hear and come help her. As she hoped her dad came down the stairs with a groggy and mad expression. He pointed one finger at her so she stopped stomping and smiled innocently.

"Brat." Her dad mumbled under his breath. Once he realized what she wanted, he unlocked the door and let four year old Addison go explore at 6.48AM all alone. He shut the door behind her then crawled back to bed not even caring.

So Addison wandered outside into the chilly Autumn air, practicing her failing cartwheels on her front yard. From the neighbors she could hear excitement and laughter passing through. She wished she could have fun with her parents at that time.. Or ever. Addison wanted to join them actually. With that she stomped over there, up two steps, and pounded on the door, not being able to reach the doorbelle. The loud laughter turned to a quiet chatter and she heard running feet coming to the door. She smiled brightly as a little boy opened the door with a straight face.

"Hello there. I am Addision Grace Sturt and I was wondering if I could join the excitement." The little boy looked puzzled.

"Dad!" He yelled "Come here!"

"If its another sales person tell them to leave!"

"Its not!" His light brown hair shone in the sunlight as did his blue eyes. A man with the same features then walked to the door tilting his head with confusion.

"And you are?" The man asked, surely not trying to be rude. Addison moaned, having to repeat herself

"I am Addison Grace Sturt! Can I join you!" Without a answer Addison paraded into the house taking off her black flats.

"Im Addison." Addison said turning back around to the cute boy "But you can call me Addi." She fluttered her eyelashes and put out her hand to shake. She giggles when he actually shook it.

"Im Tyler Davis." He said, still a straight face. "Come upstairs to see my room!"

"Okay!" They both ran upstairs and into Tylers room. It was painted completely white, with a brown aduly bedspread on his double bed. LOts of room for spinning and dancing! Addison was pleased with this so she walked into the middle of his room and starting spinning around making sure to point her toes, smile, and be sharp. Addison blushed when she saw Tyler watching in facination. Then collasped onto his comfy bed smiling.

"You a good dancer!" Tyler said

"Why thankyou." Addison once again stood up and curtsied.

Addison and Tyler ended up being best friends all the way until grade nine and that is where the story starts....