𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Începe de la început

I opened the door to my room and he wasn't even there. My bathroom door was closed though and I heard the sound of the shower running which explained where he was.

"what time is the reservation for again?" Tay asked as he set his bags on my bed

"eight o'clock Storm said. but she told everyone seven knowing black people never get anywhere on time"

"aight you go hop in the shower then, I'll use the bathroom downstairs"

"yeah as soon as he gets out"

"it's nothing you ain't seen before, hurry up and go shower" He said

"Tay you know more than me, if I go in there we'll take longer than us taking separate showers"

"true" He laughed

He went into my closet and came out with his towel and a pair of fresh underwear. He's practically here all the time so he has some clothes here, a toothbrush and a towel. I have the same at his house too.

He got undressed then wrapped his towel around his waist before leaving my room to head to bathroom downstairs.

I decided to do the same as I waited for Masai to get out the shower. I had some time after so I laid out my birthday fit on the bed as well. Taylor's the one that picked it out for me, it's personally a little too much in my opinion but he was all like "go big or go home". He has me wearing foreigns from head to toe, but I'm not complaining.

As I was positioning my shoes with my outfit I heard the bathroom door open.

I set the shoes down then turned around slowly to see Masai walking out the bathroom naked with his towel draped over his shoulder.

He smiled at me then walked past me to his suitcase but then double backed to me.

"something's different" He said squinting his eyes at me

"hmm, I wonder. maybe it's the towel"

"you cute with hair and with waves, you really can't do anything wrong can you?" He asked before kissing me on the forehead

I was glad he liked it because I was kinda nervous. This whole time I should've been worried about what my dad was gonna do instead. He loves my hair as well, especially when I bleached the tips. He said it reminded him of himself when he was my age.

"How was your day?" He asked

"it was good, got a lot of clothes—also picked up some stuff for you. got some stuff we can match with"

"that's dope and all but it's your birthday, I'm supposed to give you a gift"

"I don't need a gift from you, I just need you. anyways how was your day?" I asked curious

"it was calm. your older cousin invited me to come play ball with them, I was gonna say no but I wasn't gonna give up the opportunity to shit on 'em. I won of course. your other cousin still don't like me, I guess dunkin on him didn't help. also your uncle doesn't like me very much either, his daughter seem cool though"

"I'm sorry. if it makes you feel any better I like you" I said with a sad smile

"it's aight. but it got me thinking, if they don't like me now I wonder how they'll react if they find out our dads were together"