Part six

Your POV*
You wake up the next morning and Tom wasn't there with you. " he probably got up early" you said to yourself. You took a shower, got dressed, put on some makeup, and started packing. When you were done, you saw Tom and haz talking.
T) you ready to go
Y) yeah I just want to eat really quick
You ate some cereal and you guys left to go to the airport. At the airport some paps noticed Tom and you guys started running. You finally got to the plane and went to first class.
T) well at least being famous has its perks
You laughed. It was a long flight so you decided to sleep.

Toms POV*
I woke up and y/n was still asleep so I started packing. Haz was wake so I decided to talk to him.
T) haz can I tell you something?
H) yeah you can tell me anything
T) ok I think I'm in love with y/n
H) wow, well I think you should tell her I bet she feels the same way.
Just then y/n walked in. We left for the airport and got first class after 30 minutes y/n was asleep.
T) y/n looks so peaceful when she sleeps
H) yeah she does

Your POV*
You started to have a dream about Tom. He was kissing you at a beautiful sunset. But then he was gone like you were kissing thin air. Then you saw your ex boyfriend staring at you with cold dead eyes. He started to walk towards you and all the sudden he was kissing and you kissed back. Then you woke up by Tom shaking you again.
T) you okay love?
Y) yeah are we here?
T) yep welcome back to London