*****

I gazed into his eyes and I could see longing, the kind of longing you saw on a child's face during Christmas, the longing on a groom's face as he awaited for his bride at the alter,his eyes so dark that they seemed to be calling to me, sermoning my inner being.
"Promise me you won't tell this to anyone!"
"I promise coach." I whispered.

He lifted me from the chair and ever so gently kissed me.A shiver ran down my spine and sparks in my chest exploded.He gently slid his hands down the waistbands of my short
"Oooh coach!!" A moan escaped mouth.
He stopped for a while and gazed down at my body.
"You are so gorgeous." He whispered into my ear as he proceeded to nibble my ear.
"I have been wanting to do this for four years."he whispered as his kisses grew intense. He kissed my neck as he proceeded to my nipples
"Oooh coach!!"I moaned with extacy
" sshhh!!"he said as he put a finger on my lips.
my  moans echoed in the empty training room as he kept sliding his hands down my pants.
He stroked my dick gently but his kisses were hard.the pleasure intensified and my erection got bigger,discomfort started kicking in an when he noticed my discomfort, he slid down my clothes and all this time still kissing me.
The afternoon sun cast a golden glow on my body. He stopped for a while and gazed down at me where I lay.
"You are my Golden boy." he said and let out a cocky laugh.

He placed me on the work out bench and lifted my legs in the air,he got down on his knees and begun to suck My dick.
"Oooh coach James!!!"
He sucked slowly but eventually gained speed.
"I'm going to cum,coach ,please sto-" it was at that moment when I felt a rush pulsing through my manhood,it was a feeling of pleasure, a feeling of release -then .I came on his face
"I am so sorry coach. I didn't mean to-"
He let out a laugh
"You are a fast cummer."