00. hello marvel!

*

*.☽ .* :☆゚
❙ 𝑻 𝑺 & 𝑻 𝑪 ❙
ZERO -- hello marvel!
࿔・゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔*   💦🍥🍼

𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭

𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭

━━

to: marvel
from: hazel slater
subjects: audition for felicia hardy

hello marvel!

my name is hazel slater and i am auditioning for the role of felicia hardy aka the black cat. underneath this i will insert my audition tape.

video: "my audition tape"

i am an nineteen year old singer & actress (mainly focusing on acting) and i have been acting since the age of four. i've been a fan of marvel since the age of eleven. my favourite characters are iron-man, spider-man, and phoenix.

the reason i want to play felicia hardy is because i love the character. she is a bad villain transforming to a good non-villain. her major character development is really cool. plus she's spider-man's friend and optional love interest, which is a big plus.

it would mean the world to me if you would consider me for the part of this role!

greetings, hazel.

sent at 4:56 pm, october 12th, 2017

to: hazel slater
from: marvel
subjects: felicia hardy role

congratulations hazel slater! you got the part as felicia hardy in spider-man: far from home.

your audition tape was very impressive and we're looking forward to see what you can do with the part.

before you're allowed to make it official that you got the part, you have to go on an interview with one of the agency's interviewers. further details will be explained later.

tomorrow, october 29th, at 5pm, you will get a call from us where we will explain more about the interview and your job. email us back if the time is inconvenient for you.

with pleasure, marvel.

sent at 1:00 pm, october 28th, 2017