One day gold heart took his pack out on a hunt. Of course he brought along warm heart and light eyes since they are the closest to him. Gold heart led the pack to their usual hunting grounds where they spotted a heard of bison. Gold heart was an expert when it came to hunting strategy. So he positioned his pack to where they would be most successful. Once the pack was ready gold heart released a ground shaking howl and as soon as he did that the pack leaped into action. Light eyes was the leader of the left flank and warm heart was in charge of the right. Gold heart separated the herd so that the others could find the target. Once that happened warm heart cornered the bison and and battled it to the death. She took the final blowed and took it down with the others once the bison died the pack had a feast. Gold heart was proud of his pack and he couldn't have asked for more. Later on that night they had a moonlight run and howl and it was a good end to a good day. After the howl the pack slept and light eyes and warm heart snuggled up with gold heart and they all slept peacefully. Luckily gold heart had a good day because tomorrow he's gonna feel the worst pain he's ever felt in his life.