Chapter one

Kacchans POV:
Fucking dumb ass party, why the fuck would fucking rocket calves invite me in the first fucking place. Well the party its self isn't bad, fucking hell its acctualy cool. The bigest prblem is Half and Half fucking batard, he is flirting with my Deku. Not MY Deku, stop it Katsuki, he isn't yours. never will be mine. My quirk started up unintentionaly and I only noticed when people started backing away and Shitty Hair told me that my quirk was going. I stopped right away and Someone lit a joint, I went over to the couch to be in the circle to smoke it.
      Deku came creeping closer, I scooted over on the couch and he sat next to me. His thigh rested against mine and don't think I didn't notice ever time his shoulder brushed my arm. this was his first time smoking as  it was many people in th circle. Not mine the doctor said I needed it to be calmer.
       Deku stood up when Shitty hair started the next one, walking shakily away from the group. I stood up also, clearing a spot on the couch big enough for someone to sit, and folowed him. He walked down the hall and slipped into the bathroom. I heard the lock click and some fumbling in the bathroom. I banged on the door real loud and yelled 'Deku you shitty Nerd get out some people have to piss you know!' 'O-oh okay I-I uh just got to uh-uh..." then he became silent. I heard the tap come on and he walked out of the bathroom almost bumping into me. I glared at him as he walked away.
       Deku's POV:
        Heck heck heck heck heck heck, what did I just do!? how could I be so stupid!
      That stuff that whoever brought was confusing, I fell oddly relaxed and I laughed at a lot of stuff I don't think I would normaly laugh at. some strange, probably american, music was playing over the speakers.  Tsuyu was finishing a drink, and set the bottle on the table. someone grabbed it and screamed 'Spin the bottle!', a bunch of people cheered. I wonder what that is.
        Kacchan had showed up behind me at some point and now he growled at me. 'Lets go shitty nerd.' is all he said then pushed me out of the way so hard I hit the wall, so he could walk past me. I quickly steadied myself and followed him to the circle sitting next to Momo.
     he was on the other side of the circle. looking like he didn't care about life. but god was it hot. I felt my face heating up, someone spoke.
"This isn't going to be a normal game of spin the bottle." Jirou said holding up the bottle, a few confused looks were thrown around. "This is going to be a seven minutes in heavan spin the bottle. you are not going to see the person who it lands on until they enter the room. You will be going upstairs to the guest room, and for the love of god don't make a mess. Iida sure doesn't want to   clean it after your seven minutes is up."           
       Karminari leaned over to Tsuyu saing something that made her blush. kacchan looked at me, but not with his usual hate. with something else.... but what was it? the bottle was spun twelve times before it reached me. I was shaking as I reached out to grab the bottle, I spun it and left the room. I went up the stairs into the third bedroom on the left. I closed the door and sat on the bed. I squeezed my eyes shut, then I heard the door open. I heard walking towards me and then felt a hand on my face.
        I opened one of my eyes to peek at who it was. bad idea. It was Kacchan. I put my hand on his chest and he stoped leaning in. I didn't want to but I had to 'I've never kissed anybody.' I squeeked. 'Good.' He said and closed his eyes leaning back into me. I took my hand off his chest and let him lean into me. what did he mean good? I didn't have time to think  about it before his lips touched mine. I closed my eyes, and instinctivly I let him do what he wants.
"Kiss me back Izuku."
"W-what did you just c-call me?"
"Your name."
"No. I-i like it when you call me Deku. thats your name for me."
"Fine. seven minutes isn't that long though. please kiss me back Deku."
         I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He pulld me off the bed and turned me so my back was facing the wall his just was. he broke the kiss and sat on the bed he patted his lap like he wanted me to sit on it. so I did. he turned my body so my legs were stradlng his and kissed me again. He rested his hands on my hips an I rested mine on his neck. He bit my bottom lip and I instinctivly said ow. he put his toung into my mouth. I was so confused at what was going on. I just let him kiss me and tried my best to kiss back. My hands managed their way into his hair and he moved his lips from mine to my neck, leaving marks.
"K-K-kacchan, no don't leave marks."
"Why not deku?" he whispered into my neck, the vibration making me forget the reason.
"I-I don't know... just do whatever you want." he continued kissing my neck.
"HEY!" I turned towards the door. "Your seven minutes have been up for three minutes now."
"Oh, oh! Kacchan we have to go downstairs."
"Hmbhjfgr." he grumpped against me neck, eyes closed.
        I stood up and he opened his eyes. he stood from the bed and put his hand on my waist. I felt it burning, I couldn't tell if it was from my nerves or his quirk. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his chin. he stopped walking and looked at me.
"What was that for Deku."
"To see."
"To see what?"
"If you liked kissing me, or if you were playing the game."
"I'll let you take a wild fucking guess."
"I'm sorry, I-I should have known you were just playing the game."
"Deku no. I... I realy like kissing you."