Jennie blushed despite herself. "Yes," she snapped.

"Then get into them."

"We don't have time. The car's nearly here," she called out to her boss's retreating back.

"It'll wait," came the reply.

Grumbling, she got up and closed the adjoining door, earning her a pout from Jisoo, who was leaning against her own desk, watching. She got changed as quickly as she could. She was just throwing her hair back up when her boss re-opened the door without knocking.

"Car's here."

"Okay," breathed Jennie.

"Are you okay?" Jisoo asked, a new look of concern passing across her face. "I know you don't like flying much..."

"It's fine," Jennie replied, tightly. "I just haven't been on a trip this long that's all."

"It'll be fine," Jisoo reassured her. "Come on, car's here."

Picking up her bag and suit cover, she walked to the elevator. Jisoo was there, trademark low-slung jeans and shirt, sunglasses on her head. Jennie noted the lack of luggage. "You're just wearing that for two weeks?"

"My luggage is already IN the car," Jisoo said in an exaggerated tone.

Jennie rolled her eyes. The lift hummed to life, making Jennie blush. She avoided being alone with Jisoo in this lift: there were far too many memories trapped inside it. From the dirty little grin on Jisoo's face, she knew she wasn't alone in thinking about it.

About the way she thrust into you against that wall and made you come so hard your fillings nearly fell out?

Yup, thinking about that.

Jennie squirmed a little, suddenly uncomfortable in so many ways. She was moderately grateful that Jisoo declined to comment, unusually.

The car was a limo. That was to be expected: Kim Jisoo traveled in style. What Jennie hadn't expected – despite having done most of the bookings for this trip – was the private jet she found waiting for them at a small airfield: her raised eyebrow made that clear.

"What?" Jisoo asked. "We have a lot of people coming. This was practically cheaper than flying them all first class. Besides, if I have to fly to Australia, I'm not doing it in the same space as crying brats."

Jennie nodded, and then boarded the plane. It wasn't that she didn't appreciate the luxury: it was just that the plane was smaller than your average 747 and that made her nervous. Didn't that make it more likely to crash? They weren't as safe, right? Did they fly as high?

There must have been some indication of her thoughts on her face because the next thing she felt was her hand luggage being taken from her and stowed in a locker, before Jisoo grasped her elbow and lead them towards a set of seats.

"Sit," the brunette commanded, and Jennie surprisingly followed the order.

Jisoo sat in the window seat next to her and then did up both their seat-belts. She took one of Jennie's hands, pried the gripping fingers off the armrest, and then laced them into a strong hold.

"Thanks," the blonde whispered.

"It's okay. It'll get better after we take off. It always does."

Why did she have to be so nice? Why did she have to be so understanding? Sometimes that pissed Jennie off more than the insane amount of flirting the brunette did, although that was mostly because it made the girl harder to resist.

The movements of the plane jerked Jennie's thoughts away from her boss and back to her own mind-numbing nausea. Her spare hand was still gripping the armrest and the other one was now threatening to crush Jisoo's slender hand.