Part 49 (Secret Meet)

Start from the beginning

Manik:- No no not this one, a big one.

Manik made a funny smile. Nandini smiled fully.

Manik:- Yeah that's my girl.

Nandini hugged Manik. Manik hugged her back.

Nandini:- I love you.

Manik:- I love you too.

Nandini was sitting on bed. Manik was laying on her lap. She was caring his hair. Nandini looked at clook it's showing 11:30.

Nandini:- Manik!

Manik:- Hmm...

Nandini:- Manik ab mujhe chalna chiye. ( Manik I have to leave now.)

Manik held her hand tightly.

Manik:- Nahi nahi abhi tho ayi ho. Ruk jao na please. ( No no you just came. Please stay.)

Nandini:- Manik mai 1 and half an hour se tumhare sath hi tho hu. Bahar Mukti mera wait kar rahi hai. Mujhe Jana hoga. Agar gharwalo ko pata chal jayega tho bohot bari problem ho jayegi. ( Manik I am with you from 1 and half an hour. Outside Mukti is waiting for me. I have to go. If my family comes to know, there will be big problem.)

Manik hugged her hand.

Manik:- Nahi nahi Tum nahi jaoge. ( No no you will not go.)

Nandini:- Manik yese zid mat karo. Mujhe Jana hai. Tum jaldi se tik ho jao phir hum milenge. (Manik do not insist like this. I have to go. You get well soon then we will meet.)

Manik got up.

Manik:- okk fine.

Nandini also got up. They both came to balcony.

Manik:- Tum yeha se ja paogi? ( Can you go from here?)

Nandini smirked .

Nandini:- You don't know Nandini Murty.

Manik:- Nahi tum yeha se nahi jayogi. ( No you will not go from here.)

Nandini:- Tho phir kaha se jayuggi mai? ( Then from where I will go?)

Manik:- Mere sath ao. ( Come with me.)

Manik took her to backside of the mansion. They came out of back door. They saw Mukti was sitting on her bike waiting for Nandini. They both came towards her.

Mukti:- Ageya tu. Kabse wait kar rahi hu tera. ( You came. I am waiting for you so long.)

Nandini:- Sorry yaar later ho geye. ( Sorry I got late.)

Mukti:- Tik hai tik hai bat. ( OK ok sit.)

Nandini sat behind Mukti.

Manik:- Dhayanse Jana. ( Be careful.)

Mukti:- Don't worry romeo tumhara Juliet ko carefully le jayungi. ( Don't worry romeo I will take your Juliet carefully.)

Manik:- Bye.

Nandini:- Bye.

Mukti started the bike soon they hit the road. Manik came inside the House and went to his room. Nandini climbed up with help of rope. She quickly went inside the room. Navya was sleeping peacefully. Nandini shaked Navya.

Nandini:- Navya get up. Navyaaaa...

Navya with a jerk got up.

Navya(shout):- Mujhe chordo. Maine kuch nahi kiya. ( Leave me. I didn't do anything.)

Nandini closed her mouth.

Nandini (whisper):- Shut up Navya. I am Nandini.

Navya clam down seeing Nandini in front of her. Nandini removed her hand.

Nandini:- Chal ja Mukti tera wait kar rahi hai. ( Go Mukti is waiting for you.)

Navya got up and went to balcony. Nandini came with Navya. She got down the same way Nandini did. She went outside. Mukti and Navya quickly left from there. Nandini came inside her room. Suddenly the light of her room was on. Nandini looked at the door and saw her whole family was standing there. Nandini was shocked.

That's for today. Did Nandini's family get to know about Nandini's visit to Manik? If yes then what will happened now? Did you liked Manan's moment? Do share your viewers by comments.

From Next part it will be new chapter of this book. My old readers who were waiting for new part your waits ends here. Hopefully the response will be the same as before. I will see you guys with a brand new chapter next time.

Love
Asha