Episode 55

Milk factory/Scene 1

"And here's the next one James" said the factory manager.

"Hm..........yep, once again its another fine sample. I think you have nothing to worry about, so far all of your grass fed cows are producing fine tasting milk" said James as he took another sip.

"If you say so, thanks for the hard work" said the factory manager as he walked away.

Not long after, Bloom soon came into the room and she was also holding a beaker that contained a sample of milk.

"Bloom, surprised to see you here" said James as he soon saw his lovely sister.

"Hehe, I needed some extra money for Sky's birthday present so I figured...why not do odd jobs to get it since they happen to pay a little extra more than usual for these kinds of things? Anyways, here's one more sample for you to try" said Bloom as she handed James the beaker she was holding.

"Oh? Well then, let's see" said James as he took the beaker and began drinking the milk slowly.

"So.....what do you think?" asked Bloom as she held her hands behind her back.

".............There's something different about this one but I can't quite put my finger on it. This is really strange" said James with a hand on his hip as he took another sip from the beaker.

"Is it........a good different or a bad different?" asked Bloom nervously.

"Its a good different, I mean the taste is clearly different and it also feels different in your mouth but if I'm being honest......its actually better than any of the other milks I've tasted so far. Yeah, the more I drink it, its like...the more I love it. Plus I don't know why but I'm feeling all energized just from drinking this milk. Its like.........there's power mixed in with the milk, almost like the milk itself IS power, just in a liquid form. Oh boy, whichever cow that produced this milk is definitely going to change history. It's gonna win awards!" said James as he continued on to finish the beaker's contents.

"I see........that's good, hehe.....glad you liked it" said Bloom with a blush and a smile as she turned her head away while holding up her chest.

Beach/Scene 2

"Yahoo!!!!" yelled Stella as she made a huge splash in the ocean.

".........Sigh......I don't mind being at the beach and I don't mind being a girl but why am I wearing......this?!" asked James as she stared at herself.

"What? It's a simple bikini" said Stella with a smirk as she eyed James's private areas.

"If you call having areola sized stickers just slapped onto my boobs and a 5 inch fabric covering my front lower area and my butt....a bikini" said James with a glare as she tried to cover herself.

"Then why don't you just change back into a guy?" asked Stella with a sly grin.

"If I did that, you're definitely going to see something sticking out of my front area" said James with an even more intense glare.

"Stella! I think she's had enough" said Bloom as she shot an angry look at her best friend.

Flora, who was sunbathing near the ocean in an eye catching pink bikini, agreed with Bloom and she soon made James wear what she was wearing.

"This is better and it actually does look good on me" said James with a small and relieved smile.

Suddenly everyone heard Musa screaming and they immediately looked at said girl with protective expressions.

"Musa! What's wrong?" asked James as she saw Musa looking down into the ocean.

"J.....jellyfish, one is swimming towards me!" said Musa as she began backing away.

James was soon swimming towards Musa and she soon looked underwater with her eyes open.

"Oh don't worry Musa, there's nothing to be worried about. This is a Moon Jelly, its actually quite harmless. It's sting is way, way too weak to do anything to humans and to us. That's why people sometimes keep them as pets, the way they move in the fish tank also sometimes helps to calm down people's nerves because it's just so relaxing" said James as she gently held it in her hands.

"Oh..........ok, then what's that one?" asked Musa as she pointed behind James.

"......Oh that is a box jellyfish, now that one is dangerous. If humans are not careful, they can die from prolonged exposure to its tentacles or even just one touch of their tentacles can kill them. For us, we won't die because we're more resilient but we will get itchy skin...............and yeah we should probably get out of the water now" said James as she quickly swam back to shore with Musa.

The other winx girls soon got out of the water as well and James quickly ran to find the lifeguard. Soon enough, the entire beach was closed due to an infestation of box jellyfishes. It would be a while until the trained people could come and clear up this mess though.

End