Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

"Ehem"

Seriously? How many morons can one house have? Why do people feel the need to wake me up like this?! i'm a good person, I recycle so I believe that atleast means that I am allowed to have a lie-in every once in a while thank you very much!

I nuzzle my head closer to my pillow and try and block out the world and it's annoying inhabitants but to no avail: it appears my pillow either very excited to see me or pillow guy agrees with my choice of pyjamas. 

I could here snickering now. What the actual fuck? Calm down Alex, if you ignore the annoying strangers they will go away. I scrunched my forehead up into a frown and dug my nails into the duvet. I heard Grayson groan into my hair as his arms wrapped around my waist tighter. I could get used to the feel of his chest against my cheek, he was a proper man with his hairy chest but not hairy enough to braid! Urgh, just the thought-

"Ughh, fuck off lad's can't you see I'm busy" I could here the smirk in Grayson's voice. A few seconds later someone chuckled back, well more than a one person.My eyebrows wrinkled  up in confused but I kept my eyes closed. Grayson's rough hands ran up and down my sides and him almost purred in content.

"Go away, it's too fuckin' early." I grumbled into Grayson's chest earning a few snicker's. Ok, so I have been known to swear like a drunken sailor in the mornings, sue me. A caught a faint whiff of bacon or something from the kitchen and my stomach rumbled, thank the lords it was only a quiet one. I think I would've died of embarassment if it was some huge roar.

The floorboards began creaking and I couldn't help the content sigh that left my lips: oh good, they're leaving. I began nuzzling Grayson's chest again and I felt him begin rubbing circles on my hip with his knuckles. Mmm, abit lower. No! naughty Alex! My legs intertwined between Grayson's legs and I felt the ffaint tug of sleep trying to take me back.I heard Grayson's breathing slowly begin to even out and realized his was going just as much as I was.

Suddenly I felt a blast of water straight over mine and Grayson's heads. Shooting up into a sitting postion over Grayson, I growled at the strangers whilst my eyes blazed a ferocious amber colour. Why does everyone keep trying to rip me from this bed?! Arms wrapped around my waist and tugged me back down as I was about to leap for my closest victim; a tall guy with large muscles and a shaved head.

I wriggled about and began trying to fight my way out of his grip, then before I knew what was happening I was lying on my back on the bed with Grayson me pinning me down. I pushed up and wrapped my legs around Grayson's waist, keeping him in place with my thighs, a firm glare on my face.

"Graysonnn please let me kill them." I say putting on my puppy dog eyes and pushing out my lower lip slightly. "I'm all wet now, I was having a nice sleep and everything!" My bottom lip began to wobble and I can see Grayson's face softening. I lower my eyes away from his, trying to look hurt but inside I was grinning like an evil villian.

"Love, they are my friends so I can't let you kill them otherwise it wouldn't give me the satisfaction of killing them now would it?" He ran a finger down my cheek to my chin before tip it up gently. I could see amusement flicker in his eyes even though his face looked deadly serious. Grinning devilishily, I gestured with my finger for Grayson to lean down to me further.

"I tax the big guy with the bucket" I breath in his ear making him shiver and gave a quick lick of his earlobe just for that bit extra. Grayson pushed himself up from my chest so he held himself with his elbows, looking down to me with a slight glare.

He looked at me with a calculating look before murmurring back to me "That's gonna cost you later, love. But you win this time" before looking voer to his friends, my eyes following his path.

"Grayson, we know you're a ladies man an' all, but how the fuck have you scored her? I think she's my favourite so far. I like her, she's feisty." My prey says with a wink, apparently I'm not the only one with a mouth like a drunken sailor... I could feel his eyes burning a slow trail down my bare legs and I had to control my shudder. And I can honestly tell you it wouldn't have been a shudder of lust.

"Deal Lex" Grayson says to me before kissing my neck and jumping off of me, my legs slipping from his waist easily. A huge grin slid across my lips as I pushed upwards into a sitting position, my hand gripping tight onto the duvet and then stood up next to Grayson, my hip bumping against his. Whereas he stood with his arms firmly crossed over his chest and droplets of water dripping from his hair, I stood with one hand placed on my hip which was slightly pushed out and my other arm dangling by my side with droplets dripping from my finger tips as I gripped a corner of the duvet.

I didn't even give the guy a chance to move before throwing myself at the big guy which sent us both to the floor, me on top and gripping the cover in one hand. I sit with one leg on each side of his hips so I'm straddling him, and let me tell you that is hard! This guy is like 13 stone of pure muscle. I Leant forward so my chest was rubbing against his, and brushed my cheek by his and sighed by his ear. I couldn't hold back my grin as I felt him shudder and I can tell you now he was very happy to see me. A shudder ran through my body at the digust I felt, he just didn't do it for me, so I bent my back slightly, turning my abdomen away from his... area and my bottom high into the are.

Slowly I kissed down his jaw whilst trailing my hands with the cover up both of his arms and pulled them up above his head. I reached his ear and began to suck the lobe, his breathing quickened and I finally finishing tying his hands above his head in a triple knot, it seems going to brownies as a little girl does come in handy at some point, bet they didn't think it'd be for this reason though! I pulled back slightly and breathed the word "Gotcha" into his ear. With a huge grin on my face I jumped up from him and left him panting with his arms stuck above his head so all he could do was sit up slightly.

After noticing that the room had gone silent I sauntered over to the bed, making sure my hips had that exra sway to them and dropped down onto it, making sure to lie on the dry side, and hugged Grayson's pillow to my chest.

"Damn I want that punishment" I heard someone mutter and the other guy and Grayson murmer their agreement's. A few footsteps padded my way and i felt the bed dip behind my back before arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back into them, a head quickly tucking onto my shoulder with their nosey buried into my hair.

"This better be Grayson and you other goons better be gone in a minute or my next trick won't be half as enjoyable" I mumbled to no-one in particular but quickly heard some scuffling and the door slamming shut. The chest behind me rumbled with laughter and I grinned sly into the pillow, happy with my work.

"Marry me" Grayson's voice held obvious amusement as he tugged my bottom half closer to his and intertwined his legs with mine. Ok, maybe it was a bit- well a lot slutty but I couldn't help pushing my bum further into him and was happily rewarded with a grunt. "Okay, maybe not marry. I think you'd end up killing me" He bit my earlobe and growled. 

I let out a short laugh before answering him "And don't you forget it"