"Bismillah," Freddie simply said when he stared out the window.

"Oh right, Bismillah," Ray repeated. "What's that even about? Bloody Bismillah."

"True poetry," Freddie looked at the side to stare at Gisele who smiled right back at him. She nodded, knowing that if he wasn't to agree to take their song, they would walk out on him.

Gisele didn't want to listen to anything, to be honest. She didn't want to hear what the man had to say if he wasn't going to say anything nice about the album. The only thing she did hear was when Ray called on John.

"Yeah, we need the radio. Format is three minutes. I have to agree with Ray."

Freddie was sitting down with Gisele next to him, an arm around his shoulder as she looked at Ray and John. The both weren't too happy about anything the man was saying and they didn't really care about anything. Gisele, as always, was spacing out.

"What about 'I'm in Love with My Car'?" Ray suggested and the band let out groans of disappointment when he said that. Even Gisele that had only paid attention to the words that came out of his mouth now.

"Huh," Roger let out as he looked at each member. Everybody though averted their eyes towards the blue-haired girl and the short-haired man when Freddie kicked a table in annoyance.

"Well, that's the kind of songs teenagers can crank up the volume in their car and bang their heads to. 'Bohemian Rhapsody' will never be that song," Gisele shook her head at Ray's words, sighing.

"It's a band decision," Brian spoke up. "Bohemian Rhapsody. That's it."

Gisele was banging her head on the wall to block out the negativity Ray was saying about the good song the band was proud of.

Freddie stood up and that left Gisele to look after him. Roger stared at her and he let out a small "psst" so she could look at him. He succeeded and he patted the seat next to him so she could sit there. Sadly, Paul Prenter was on the other side. But right now Gisele was too mad at what Ray was saying, so, she sat down next to Roger with his arm immediately going around Gisele's shoulder.

"Or we'll walk," Gisele immediately looked at Freddie as he said that, expecting him to say that after a while. She also was surprised when Paul spoke up although she was looking at Ray to see what he will do.

Gisele was tired of what Ray was saying after, standing in front of him again.

"You're a dick you know that?" She asked, making eye contact with him. He looked startled at the girl's choice of words before he said something back. Freddie looked at the situation and let the girl do what she wanted to do.

"You're a girl," he simply stated, "you don't know that much about music."

"I at least listen to what my band has to say instead of cutting them off to state misjudgment on their hard work. You should be more appreciative Mr. Foster or bad luck will bite you back just because you couldn't simply enjoy something," Gisele went off. "And yes, I'm a girl, so what? My mother didn't teach me to be a bitch unlike you. Manners next time, sweetheart."

Ray started to go off and Gisele rolled her eyes before walking towards the door. She opened it and looked over at the band to see what they were going to do. She then stared at Miami and looked down at her shoes when he started talking. After he finished, they were all left with silence.

"We're going with 'You're My Best Friend'," Ray said after a moment of silence. Gisele scoffed. Freddie looked at her with a smirk as he placed the butt of his cigarette in the papers in front of Ray. Freddie walked away as did the band.

"You will forever be known as the man who lost Queen and the man that lost the respect of not one man but all of us when you insulted that beautiful woman right there," Freddie pointed at Gisele.

They immediately left and Roger wrapped an arm around Gisele's shoulder when she was close to him. He kissed her forehead and she smiled at the affection he gave her. Brian, John, and Freddie stared at each other with smirks on their lips and they looked back at the "friends".

When they were outside, the boys decided to test Gisele's throwing skills as they told her to throw a rock at the window of Ray's office. They all cheered at her when she succeeded and Ray and Paul snuck their heads at the broken window.

"I did it," Gisele said as she hugged Roger out of excitement although she knew she could do it. She just wanted to hug the man as Freddie argued with Ray.

"Twat!"

"Asshole!"

"That's why you don't insult a girl!"

After walking away, the boys high fived Gisele as she did the same.

"Did you see that throw?" Roger asked. "That's my angel right there guys. Always knew you had it in you."

"He's right, Gigi. You're one of a kind."

i apologize for this chapterthat is so long and rushed

that is so long and rushed.
i don't know if you can notice
but i couldn't hear some sentences
from the movie as it is all jumbled up
but im trying to hear as best as i
can. so, sorry if some of the dialogue
from the movie isn't here.