A War at Warmart Part 1

Oof the first part of "A War at Warmart" ! Let's see how my work pays off XD

Enjoy....

It was a normal day in the Mushroom Kingdom, snow has officially taken its toll and covered the Kingdom with white. Here we see these lovely children... Beating their asses up in Snowball fighting but that's okay because parents are too good to care :D

*cough* anyway... Here we zoom in to this humble looking house of no other than the Mario Brothers!

(The TV appears to be set on the news channel showing random crap and very interesting story lines)

News Cast: Breaking News in the Mushroom Kingdom! And we have some very unstable situation down at this store called Walmart or as now kids call it, "WARmart" and reports say that things may escalate on this year's sales, we will now hear from Jeeves... Let's see what he's got.

(We now see a load of people waiting outside of Walmart and Jeeves standing in front of the camera as a Shrek stand in the background)

Jeeves: This is Jeeves coming to you live in the Mushroom Kingdom and it looks like our well know civilized citizens have turned into a infestation of children! But it is known to be Black Friday and the crowd seems to be growing restless! There is only a few more minutes until the true battle begins among these shoppers and the events will unravel into a shopping cart crashing brawl! Don't leave just yet, we will provide scenes of this wild event!

(Camera moves towards some Teletubbies with crowbars trying to enter the doors as the employees who surprisingly are toads are panicking on the other side)

Mario:(turns away from the TV and shrugs his arms) Well that's a load of sh*** (he goes to see what his brother Luigi was up to, going to the kitchen he sees the green plumber looking at magazine with all the sales)

Luigi: Ooh... There is alot of good stuff going on sales but there is a ton of people outside of the store! (He has a worried gesture on his face and looks at the clock) Only a few minutes.. I wonder if our friends are going

Mario: (Mario appears to be searching through the fridge for a specific item, a spaghetti but seems to be frustrated as he throws other food aside) Mmmmmmm! Where is a Mario's food? Say Mario is a hungry

Luigi: Uh Mario... You had the last one an hour ago..

Mario:(His head becomes big) Noooooooooo But Mario wants his food now! Mama Fu****!

(The two hear the doorbell ring and Mario of course runs to it thinking it is the delivery guy, only to be greeted by a snowball)

Mario: Oh boy! Wow Luigi thanks for ordering delivery! Now Mario can- OOOF (the snowball hits his face with a slapping sound and falls back)

Luigi: Mama Mia...

Meggy: I got you again Red! You should probably put a see through hole some time soon (she laughs and helps Mario up)

Luigi: Oh hey Meggy, are you here to take my brother to training?

Meggy: Not really... I wanted to spend time with you guys at the Mushroom Kingdom today! Plus there is snow over here! But I have a question that I'm concerned about... (Meggy turns to see the TV still in the news channel, remembering what she saw)

Luigi: And what is that Meggy?

Meggy: There was a ton of people infront of a store like a mad herd! What's up?

Mario: There is a new war

Luigi: Uh no Mario... (He facepalms at his brother's idiotic question and turns back to Meggy) Today is Black Friday!

Meggy: Black Friday?.. you mean they are selling hobos now? (She places her hand over her chin, thinking)

Luigi: That's not really it Meggy, Black Friday is a event that we have per year where most of the items in some stores are in big discount! You can get TVs, toys, clothing and lots of....

Mario:(Wide expression and waves around) TeChNoLoGy ooooooooooOoooooo

Luigi: Some people get that chance to buy gifts but mostly we have cases where people nearly kill themselves (wide eyes) you must be very quick and clever in order to survive with what you get!

Mario: Mario's ass is too (EXTRA THICC) to be trampeled!

Meggy: Hm that sounds like fun! But a bit risky too... (She heard Mario's comment and giggled, it grabbed his attention making Mario scratch his head)

(The phone rings and Luigi picks it up, only that it has a peculiar voice coming from the speaker)

???: Meet me at the castle... Bring you're friends too it is important... Bring anything useful too... Don't be late...

(The three looked confused as for Mario said "OOOOO very scary!")

Meggy: What might that be?

Luigi: I don't know but we might as well go find out!

Meggy: I'll bring my Splattershot along!

Luigi: I'll see what I can get, meet you outside (he crawls out from the door)

Mario: (Mario stands in the kitchen with Meggy with his eyes crossed the opposite ways, that is until Meggy pulled him along)

Meggy: Come on Mario! We can't be late! (She had her hand on his which she had a small feeling in her, warmth going through her)

Mario: Waaah! (Mario flung around in Meggy's grasp as she ran, a tint of red bordering across his face)

(The Trio then set off to the castle, anonymous on who was the caller and what the "important message" was about...)

Okay I tried to make it good and not much happened... But the next part shall be more active than this! I X'D

Who was the Caller?