【Chapter 3】

The ambush was unsuccessful. Kurogiri darted and dodged the attack with simplicity, which angered Bakugou and Kirishima.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous," Kurogiri said, reforming himself from the attack. "That's right. Even if you are students, you are outstanding golden eggs."

"No! Move away, you two!" Thirteen yelled in desperation to save the students.

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to your death!" Kurogiri yelled, forming a barrier around Class 1-A and scattering more than half of the class across USJ.

Izuku stood, watching the chaos happily. He was wearing a formal suit with his arms behind his back, waiting to make his move.

"Watch, Izuku," Shigiraki said before running at full speed towards Aizawa. "23 seconds."

"The last boss?" Aizawa questioned, throwing his scarf in defense.

"17 seconds." Shigiraki caught it and pulled Aizawa towards him, putting out his hand to reach for him. Aizawa grabbed his scarf back, propelled himself, and elbowed Shigiraki.

"SHIGIRAKI!" Izuku yelled, taking a step forward. The nomu put its arm in front of Izuku to stop him. He was furious with the creature, but soon realized why it stopped him. Shigiraki held Aizawa's elbow, slowly dissolving it into pieces.

"Damn." Aizawa cursed to himself. He punched Shigiraki away and leaped back, kicking other villains to protect himself. He was reaching his limit. Wrapping another villain with his scarf, he threw them into each other, rapidly breathing in the process. He turned to Shigiraki. "Tch. Let me ask you something." He said, still fighting. "That kid over there is possibly the same age as my students. Tell me, why is he with you."

Shigiraki chuckled. "Why should I tell you that?" He said mockingly. He giggled at Aizawas angry expression. "By the way, hero...I'm not the last boss."

Aizawa turned quickly to see Nomu behind him. Izuku was on top of its shoulder, waving at him with an evil smile. When did they move so fast like that? Before he could even react, the Nomu proceeded to belabor Aizawa into the ground, blood spewing everywhere.

"I'll tell you, eraser head. He's the anti-Symbol of Peace, the bioengineered Nomu." Shigiraki explained, chuckling. "That boy up there that you questioned is Izuku Midoriya." That name rang in Aizawa's head. Where has he heard that name before?

~

"DIE!" Bakugou's screams rang out, exploding two villains. Kirishima was fighting a villain with a sword, successfully knocking him out. "Is this all of them?" Bakugou asked. "They're all so weak."

"All right. Let's hurry up and go save the others!" Kirishima said, disabling his quirk. "If we're here, then everyone else should be inside USJ, too."

"If you want to go, then go by yourself. I'm going to kill that fucking warp gate." Bakugou sneered.

"What? You're gonna act childish at a time like this?" Kirishima complained. As they were arguing, a villain with a chameleon quirk was invisible, crawling behind Bakugou.

"Stop your chit-chatting! Since you've left your guard down--" The poor villain was grabbed by the head by Bakugou, exploding him.

"Anyway, if these small fries are the ones assigned to us, the class should be fine." He threw him down. "So, go if you want to."

"Wait, wait!" Kirishima pleaded. "Believing in our friends! That's real manly, Bakugo!" He activated his quirk and punched his fists together. "I'll follow you!"

~

The nomu broke Aizawa's arm, causing him to screech in pain.

'It's like he's breaking a twig...' Aizawa thought. 'I'm sure I erased his Quirk. That means he is that strong. He's as strong as All Might.'