The Argument

It was Friday you know what that meant the gang was hanging out in Jared's basement playing video games.

"Hey Jared have any snacks? " Zoe asked laying on Jared's couch. Jared panicked.

"Oh shit! I forgot to buy snacks!"
He sighed flopping down on the couch.

"It's okay." Alana said. "Zoe and I will go to the store and buy some snacks."

"C-Can I come?" Evan asked already trying to get off the floor. " I-I don't want to be in the m-middle of this. " Evan said hurriedly running up to Zoe and Alana.

"Sure Evan you can come." Alana said reassuringly. She knew she wouldn't want to be stuck with Jared and Connor either.

"Bye guys make sure you don't do anything while we're gone." Zoe said when a smirk appeared on her face. Jared could feel his face heat up thinking about it. But it stopped when Connor broke the silence

"Bye asshole!" He yelled as Zoe walked out the door.

"Welp I guess it's just you and me Connor." Jared said as he sat down in the bean bag chair next to Connor.

He turned towards Jared. "So what are we going to do while they're gone?" Connor asked as he took a seat next to Jared.

"Since it's video game night I guess we could play Apocalypse of the Damned while we wait." Jared replied. Connor blushed realizing he would have Jared all to himself since the others are gone.

°Time Skip brought to you by Goin' Viral°

"What the fuck dude!" Jared exclaimed. "You got us killed! Bullshit!" The smaller boy threw the PlayStation4 controller.

Connor huffed, "No I didn't! You did asshole! I told you to watch my back. And guess what? You didn't! So don't blame me for your insolence!" By the time he had finished yelling, Connor had a faint blush on his cheeks.

'Jared has always looked cute when he gets all worked up,' Connor thought. He sighed, 'He'll never be mine. He hates me.'

The boys continued to argue for a few minutes.

By this point, Jared was fuming. He knew it was his fault but he would never admit to it. Not to Connor, that is. He had to prove he could fight for himself. He had to prove he could be a strong boyfriend for Connor. IF Connor liked him back. 'But why would he? I'm just a loser. Not even my own parents care to acknowledge my existence,' Jared thought, with tears welling in his eyes.

Connor got in Jared's face, "Are even listening to me!?"

Jared smirked, "Of course I am sweetheart."

Connor blushed at the nickname, 'What the fuck. What the fuck! Did he just- am I- what?!' The taller boy thought. But his thoughts were disturbed when Zoe came bursting through the door with bags full of snacks.
"Hey sweetheart."
Zoe said with a smirk on her face. Connor blushed but then rolled his eyes.
"Fuck off Zoe."
Connor said as he gave Zoe the 'death glare.' Zoe playfully rolled her eyes seeing no threat , when she saw Connor and Jared both blush. 'They obviously like each other how could they be so oblivious.' Zoe thought as she set the snacks down on the floor.

"ALRIGHT MOTHER FUCKERS LETS GET THIS VIDEO GAME NIGHT STARTED!" Jared said throwing a PS4 controller at everyone and then he laughed watching Evan scrambling to get the controller off the floor,since he didn't catch it. Then Jared turned around to see Connor admiring him Jared blushed,when he saw Connor blush and quickly turn away. He knew then that this would be the start of something beautiful.

************************************
Hi guys it's admin B just letting you know requests are open and admin G and I will try to update as soon as we can byeeeeee.