one

niyah walked down the halls of the Catholic school her plad shirt occasionally rising up getting on her nerves

niyah walked down the halls of the Catholic school her plad shirt occasionally rising up getting on her nerves. soon she was united with her friend going on three years winona ryder came running down the hall wrapping her arms around niyah.

"I missed you!" winona cried

niyah rolled her eyes "we saw each other yesterday"

winoa pulled away resting her hand on niyahs shoulder's "i know, damn you finally got your uniform, jimmy's gonna like that" the dark haired girl winked making niyah blush

"no he won't, shut up!"

"hello ladies" mickey had came inbetween the two teenage girls slinging his arms around them "lovely morning we're having?"

niyah shrugged her shoulders"yeah I guess"

"mhm id really love to chat more but me and winona have to do our morning make out session,but um see you in forth" and with that winona left with a wave bye running into the bathroom.

niyah continued down the hall looking for her locker after two hallways she found it a bottom locker.

sadly.

she sighed putting in her combination putting extra things she really didn't need but her mom wanted her to be 'prepared' for her very first day of school EVER. niyah then walked to first period when she did all eyes were on her she saw a familiar blonde boy looking her up & down licking his lips.

jimmy.

niyahs face turned red not used to all the attention from boys. she walked towards the teachers desk "erm excuse me I'm the new student niyah I was just wondering were I sit at?" niyah ask politely.

the old man look at niyah, then the back of the room "next to jim carroll at the back, and when you're talking to me call me father got it"

niyah nodded "yes father" she then made her way to her seat next time jim.

she smiled at him making him smile back "im i still coming over? i have a surprise for ya" he whispered

"yeah, but if my sisters are to loud then we can just go over to your place"

jimmy nodded his head going back to work only to be distracted by niyah in her skirt "you look really good in that wanna wear that when you come over?" jimmy smirked

her face once again turning red "shut the hell up!"

for niyah<3

dem6nics