Angles no the run

just wanted to say that the art isn't mine and this is my first story so it might be crap.

--------------------------------------------------------

The start

After Zack and Ray jumped out the widow they fell on a bush the both quickly got up and made a move out of the place before it was full of police cars tho they cud hear the faint sound of sirens.

Ray's POV
I was so glad to see Zack I wanted to hug him to tell him how I felt that I love hem but I didn't want to just yet I wanted us to settle in some place I promised myself if I see him again I would tell him that I loved him but right now I was having a little bit of trouble catching up with him''Zack wait up"(end of pov)

Zack's POV
No time Ray i'll have no other choice but to carry u so we can go faster so ya better hurry before the fucking cops come.(End of pov)

Ray:ok

She runs over to Zack and Zack carry's her on hes back which was actually faster , after a few minutes they finally reach a back ally and thay
also lose the cops , they see an old run-down apartment complex .

Zack's POV
So we just need to smash the widow ya ray she nods I grab my scythe and smash the window pieces of glass fly in the air then they fall into the ground me and Ray get inside of the building it wasn't bad but it wasn't good either it was kind of shady but it was livable I look at ray she's been acting a little strange since she hasn't said a word kind of weird of her I know she doesn't talk much but she was too quiet I wonder if I should ask her what's wrong cuz something is wrong I can feel it and her face looks a little red maybe she doesn't feel good hey Ray you okay (Ray: yea i'am okay)
(End of pov).

Ray's POV
Should I tell hem how I feel about him would he say yes what he say no I just love him so much I don't want to lose him. Not again I won't he's mine I need to protect hem like he's protected me I was snapped out of my thinking when I felt a tug in my shoulder it was Zack he looked concerned he knows that something's up what should I do

TO BE CONTINUED

I hope you all enjoyed that this is my first time ever writing this  thanks to any of you who tuned in. I guess I had a little fun writing it.