Chapter 1- Dabi

Ok so this is my first Dabi X reader so I hope you will enjoy this. Before we start I thought you should know that I can't spell that well. And that this story might be different from all the others. Ok let's start the story.
**********************

You woke up and noticed the sun shining so brightly. You couldn't wait for the day to be over. You had work today and every time at work you always find someone commenting on you because of your chest. Yeah it's true that your a D (AN: pretend if not) but it's still no need for men to act like that.

You grabbed something to eat and left. You got to your job, got changed and started to work. You sat there for what seemed like forever until someone came on. He had black hair Turquoise eyes, parts of his skin looks burnt. He grabbed a couple of things and headed your way.

You started to scan the things and look at him every now and then. He looks cute. You carried on doing that until he spoke. "Is there something on my face?" He asked you emotionlessly.

You jumped a little not expecting him to talk. "No! Just the useral stuff." Your answered him. Surprised at your response he grinned and headed out. Your not like some people you don't have a quirk. Your normal.

Except when you know one of your friends are in danger you go and help them without hesitation. And some people would not call that normal. But it's the way you are and the way you have always been and ever will be.

Your boss said that you could go since you weren't supposed to be there anyway, it was your day off but you offered since no one else would. But since bealy anyone came, he said you could go.

You walked out of the shop and down the street then felt arms tugging you, one hand was around your mouth and the other was wrapped around your body. "I have orders to take you with me Y/N L/N." Someone spoke.

You then felt something going into your arm and liquid flowing into your blood stream, then black.

When you woke up, you saw a lot of people. You then turned your head behind you and saw the person from the shop. You looked to the front and saw a man with light sky blue hair hair standing there.

"Welcome. To the League of villains." As soon as he said that you tried to get up but was stopped by the man from the shop. You looked at him and he looked at you. You calmed down and looked at the man with the sky blue hair.

"You don't have to worry Y/N. My name is Shigaraki." He spoke

You looked at him with a confused look on your face. "Ok but what do you want with me? You know I have no quirk right." You spoke to him.

"Yes I do. But still.....I think you can be useful to us." He spoke.

Where is he going with this?

"I want you to join us." He said bluntly

"HUH!?" Is you could say.

You didn't know how to react to that. The villain league wants you even though you don't have a quirk.....but why? Your thoughts was interrupted when he spoke again.

" You don't have to decide now think it over." He said again.

The guy from the shop picked you up over his shoulder and carried you to a room with no door. He then put you down and was about to walk away. "Hey wait......" You said to him

"What?" He replied bluntly

"Your name?" You asked him.

He scratched his head and waited for a couple of seconds as if he didn't know weather to tell you or not. "Dabi." He finally answered. "Dabi. How did you know my name?" You asked him another question.

"First your name tag." He answered, which made you go red since you didn't think of that. "Second like I said orders." He responded. Then he left you alone in your room alone.

What should I pick? I don't have a quirk so why do they want me? I'm useless. The only thing good about me is my chest and that is what every man have said to me.

***************
Ok first chapter done. Yeah hope you enjoyed it.

I don't know weather to make this a lemon or not......what do you guys think?

Ok well bye for now.

To be continued