Chapter 9: And now it begins...

Start from the beginning

  "Jakuzure! You're up next!" Satsuki declared. "Get back to your pillar cutie, I'm challenging the new girl" Nonon said. "Hmm... she seems awfully enthusiastic to get her ass kicked" Ryuko taunted. "Good luck, Ryuko" Y/N said, running up the stairs to his pillar. Ryuko nodded and turned toward Nonon's pillar. Y/N noticed Inumuta sit down next to Gamagori and Mako. Gamagori and Inumuta started arguing, which prompet Mako to jump up and start cheering herself on. Y/N chuckled to himself and shook his head. "That's Mako for you" Y/N said. 

Ryuko P.O.V.

Ryuko watched as Mako cheered herself on. "Your pulse has gone back down to normal" Senketsu observed. "Oh?" Ryuko asked. "It seems that Mako is the key to calming you down. Your heart rate seems to elevate when you talk to Y/N though" Senketsu observed. Ryuko blushed. "The hell it does!" Ryuko said. "These suggest strong signs of attachment" Senketsu said. Ryuko just growled. She couldn't figure out why her heart rate would elevate when she talked to Y/N. He was good friends with her just like Mako, so what was up? She was snapped out of her train of thought when she heard Nonon blow her whistle. "Entrance march! Under the double eagle!" Nonon commanded. Her band followed behind her as she walked down the stairs, playing 'Under the double eagle.' "Kept you waiting, huh?" Nonon asked. "Just to be clear, this won't be like the clumsy fight you had with Gamagori. Prepare to be pummeled cheerfully jauntily and utterly one-sidedly!" Nonon declared. She transformed her Goku Uniform. "Three star Goku Uniform! Symphony Regalia Grave!" Nonon yelled. Her uniform was massive. "How is that a uniform?!" Ryuko yelled. "Just wait till you hear how it sounds" Nonon said, and her band began playing music from within her uniform. "Huh, she's fighting us with bad music" Ryuko said. She transformed her Kamui and charged Nonon, only to be sent flying back by a bass shockwave. Nonon started shooting out music notes at Ryuko, who was barely able to keep them at bay. 

Y/N P.O.V.  

"Damn it!" Y/N yelled, expecting some kind of reprimand from Sanageyama, only to hear nothing. He looked at Sanageyama's pillar, only to realize that he wasn't there. 'Maybe he's getting warmed up' Y/N decided. Every time Ryuko would get close to Nonon, she would be sent back by a shockwave. Nonon began shooting shockwaves out of her uniform more consistently, and she began to fly. "Symphony Regalia Bravo!" She yelled. 'She can fly?!' Y/N thought to himself. 'How the hell can Ryuko combat that?!' She flew up to where Satsuki was standing and she began talking to her. She flew up and made a declaration. "For my next piece, the William Tell overture finale!" Nonon sent more notes flying at Ryuko. Nonon pulled a lever on her uniform and a giant whistle missile started flying at Ryuko. Y/N couldn't hold himself back anymore. He drew his sword and jumped into the arena, going into free blade mode and cutting the missile in half. "You're really getting the hang of this" Zandatsu complemented. "Same can't be said for your temper though." Y/N looked up to see Satsuki glaring down at him. "I believe the rules were quite clear! You may only fight if challenged by one of the elite 4 members!" Satsuki reminded him. "It's ok Satsuki, I think it's adorable that he jumped in to help his 'friend'" Nonon taunted. "I'm more than capable of fighting them both" Nonon said. "Very well. Y/N, you may assist Ryuko in this fight" Satsuki decided. 'Satsuki's being very lenient with the rules today. What's up with her?' Y/N wondered. "Thanks for the help" Ryuko said. "Yeah, happy to help" Y/N responded. "Any ideas?" Y/N asked. "If we can bring her down to the arena, we can crush her" Ryuko said. She pulled out a strand from Senketsu and tied it around her scissor blade, then threw her blade at Nonon's uniform. "Suck on this!" Ryuko yelled, as her scissor blade encircled Nonon's uniform, then stabbed into it. Ryuko started pulling Nonon toward the arena. "Get your ass down here and fight!" Ryuko commanded. Nonon was struggling to fly back up. "Let's see how you handle this!" Nonon said, blasting the floor of the arena. The ground exploded, which freed Nonon, and made Y/N and Ryuko start falling. Y/N tried to run up the debris, to little avail. "I have an idea" Ryuko said. "I'm all ears" Y/N responded. "Can Zandatsu transform like Senketsu did with the blades?" Ryuko asked. "Most likely" Zandatsu replied. "OK. Senketsu, Zandatsu; are you up for doing something really reckless?" Ryuko asked. "We'll try" they said. Upon hearing the plan, Y/N thought Ryuko was crazy. To his surprise, both Senketsu and Zandatsu managed to grow rockets at the legs, which propelled them up to where Nonon was. "Good job Senketsu! You too Zandatsu! I'll call this... Senketsu Shippu!" Ryuko decided. She looked at Y/N, silently asking what he'd call it. "Yeah, I guess Shippu sounds good" Y/N said. He hadn't really been thinking about names. Satsuki looked particularly peeved about this situation, but not as angry as Nonon. "The sky is mine, goddammit. So now the gloves are coming off... You stinking bitch!" Nonon yelled, enraged.