13

I was woken up by a hug at my sides, I hugged back with the thought that it was one of my band mates. I reached for its head, I was expecting it would be just a short hair but it had extensions, Mikey had an extension? Michael had always been my hug buddy but no, he won't do that.

  I've lifted it up and it actually felt like a woman's hair; soft, long, straight. I tugged it a bit, she moaned, confirmed, a freaking woman. I swiftly moved off from the hug, I didn't want to open my eyes.

   "Ashton," she called, "where are you going?" the actual shit. I sat up and opened my eyes, I saw the guys, Luke and Calum was cuddling at the couch while Michael was at the carpet, actually worn out. My poor Michael slept at the floor.

   I couldn't remember anything, not even a single thing. I looked back at my shoulder who I was sleeping with and she has this long brunette hair and cyan eyes.

   "We really did it?" I asked, I didn't even know, I've felt.... nothing.

   She sat up and gathered the covers, I turned around and said, "You can get your clothes on before talking."

   "I'm not naked, silly." she said and she swiftly popped in front of me to look for her things. She was scrambling around the table along with our clothes and pants and phones.

   "I think we didn't did it," she said, looking up to me, "I don't even feel a thing." I was so relieved after I've heard that, I thought.... If we ever but I won't do it, its cheating with Sarah, isn't it?

   Probably.

  She found out what she was looking for, her backpack. Wait, who is this woman anyway? Did I just tugged her anywhere? From the pub? Most probably.

   "Hey," I hold up, she was running away without saying goodbye, "what is your name? And how did we get into this? like ended up here? I want to know, you know?" I shrugged.

   "You can ask your friends." she said and busted out the door. Weird, why was she in a hurry? School? Maybe, she was just like at Sarah's age.

   Meanwhile I was sitting at the couch, thinking about it. I was worried with the fact that I don't even know her, I'm not accusing but she might have a mission or whatever on me or in the band. This is a problem.

   "Been wondering about that chick?" Luke asked, his long legs stretched out at the couch.

   "She's beautiful and seemed nice but..." I hesitated.

   "But you're worrying about what might will happen?" Calum continued.

  "Let's just wish nothing will happen." Michael said, smiling, his eyes now concentrated at his phone.

   "And that she won't tweet it." Luke said in a warning tone and looked at me, "Sarah might read that."

  "You didn't know who is she, right? She might be a schoolmate, a hater or whatever her relationship to Sarah." Luke said now lounging at the room to pick some pants on. We were heading to a radio station.

   "Or maybe a total stranger," Calum shouted to Luke, "don't scare the hell out of him Luke."

   "I'm just stating the possible scenarios Cal, I'm not scaring him." Luke replied with his usual face expression.

   "Let's just see what will happen, don't let it bother you." Michael said, making his way out the room.

   We were at the elevator when my new underwear haunted me, "Hey, did anybody see my new underwear? I've been searching for it for a week now, I haven't even wear it." I asked when the elevator's door tinged open and we got in, we all looked at Luke.

   He was resisting to laugh out loud and looking up, "Not me." he said.

   "It will always be you." we all sang like a choir.

   We made it to the radio station, iHeartRadio, its been good to be in here again, it will always be fun going back to different radio stations and shows. Its where we really started. When we went to 1D's concert we've been touring at radio stations and shows after that and still.

   "Ashton," Calum said. Holding the 5SOS phone again, KEEK IS BACK, I REPEAT KEEK IS BACK.

   "Uhm, helloooooo! So we're here at uhm, iHeartradio, its good to be back in here. See you guys later!" I said and he turned it off.

   Calum sat beside me, looking at Luke who was riding a small bike, "Cal, you alright? What's that shit that night?"

   He turned around with a frowning face, "What night?"

   "At the bar." I snorted.

   "Ohh," he smiled, "that? It was nothing, Luke's sister. Uh, I don't know, I think I like her."

   "Calum, you like her from the very start," I said patting his shoulder, "you've been spending more time with her everytime we're at Hemming's residence."

   "You knew it?" he asked, his eyes was round and bigger.

   "I just noticed and now confirmed." I smirked.

   "Fuck you Ash." He said and I received countless stabbing.

   The interview started, the atmosphere was still the same but now we weren't nervous unlike back then we were trembling and not used talking to people with cameras in front of us.

   They asked how were we, how was the feeling of being famous and finally playing on stage, for me its an achievement, I always wanted to be in here, when I was teenager I never thought we would make it because look at this face? But hey we made it.

   We answered numerous questions from twitter from the 5SOS fans. My favorite question was 'if you'll given a chance to be in other's band member, what band would it be?'. It was really a good question and I wanted to be in Coldplay's band. And the endless question about our band name, this always made me laugh, its just nothing, in a Math class, summer was coming, Michael told us and yep, we agreed.

   The show ended the way its always supposed to be but we did that 'is it a hi or hey' again. I would never get tired doing that, that is one of our mark, 5SOS mark. It will always be.

   Is it a hi or hey? :)