Chapter 1

"Hurry up Angie! I can't be late for the studio, auditions are today rememeber!" Vilu says whilst running around my room and throwing me my bag. I can't help but laugh, vilus the only person that can make me laugh these days.

"Auditions are today?" I say sarcastically and Vilu rolls her eyes. "It's not like I work there or anything. Oh wait, I do work there." Vilu gives a dramatic sigh.

"YOU can afford to be late because they won't kick you out but I can't!" Vilu's birthday was a few weeks ago and she's seventeen now, she looks so much like Maria. Vilu's been wanting to attend the studio for years now and she's finally aloud to audition. She could have auditioned a year ago but German didn't want vilu to miss out on her education. A few months ago I moved in to tutor Vilu so she could still have an education and attend the studio. Unfortunately that's not the only reason I moved in. A few months ago Pablo left me for some fancy job in America and I was broken, I hardly did anything, I ate and slept. German, my brother in law, wanted me to move in so I wasn't alone and he didn't want me to suffer. Germans been helping me though everything. We bonded when Maria passed and that bond hasn't broken.

Until now I was totally unaware of Vilu giggling and waving her hands in front of my face.

"Earth to Angie." Snapping out of my daydream I look up and smile at her and she grins back.

"Let's go get some breakfast then head to the studio okay?" Vilu shakes her head and starts pulling me towards the door.

"No time! We have to leave now!" Vilu shouts whilst pulling me as fast as she can down the stairs and into the living room. Olga and Romallo are sat at the table clearly arguing about something and Jade and German are sat on the sofa with a bunch of catalogues. German puts his head in his hand and fake smiles at Jade when ever she points to something in the catalogue. When German looks up and sees Vilu and I a huge smile breaks out on his face.

"Oh my baby girls growing up so fast!" German says and pulls Vilu into a tight hug. Jade glares at them but smiles politely as soon as German turns around again. I think Vilu noticed as well. "Have a wonderful day Violetta! Good luck, not that you need it." German says and looks proudly down at Vilu.

"Thanks Dad." Vilu skips over to me and we link arms.

"Bye Vilu, bye Angie." German shouts as Vilu pulls me towards the door and just before it closes we both shout bye. As soon as we get outside Vilu shakes her head angrily.

"I hate Jade! Why does she have to be dating my dad, she's so horrible." Vilu shakes her head again and we keep walking.

"I know Vilu, I don't like her either but your Dad must do." Vilu stops walking and puts her hands on my shoulders and looks seriously into my eyes.

"Angie you and I both know that's not true. He can hardly stand to be with Jade. He's only with her because he can't be with the girl he loves." I sigh at vilus words.

"Maria." To my surprise Vilu shakes her head.

"No, you." I feel my cheeks go red and Vilu giggles and pulls me along the road again.

"You guys are perfect for each other, maybe you don't want to admit your feelings now but I know they are there." Now it's my turn to stop and I mimic Vilu and put both my hands on her shoulders.

"Now Vilu, nothing can ever happen between me and your Dad. He's with Jade and I'm practically his sister." We continue walking for a while until Vilu speaks again.

"Your not actually related. Not by Blood, it's total legal for you to be together." I can't help but laugh at Vilu and she laughs to. We walk arm in arm towards the studio and when we reach the door I can feel her shaking.

"Don't worry Vilu! You'll do great!" I pull her into a tight hug and gently kiss her head.

"I'm going to the teachers lounge, you have to wait in the hall for your name to be called ok?" Vilu nods and smiles before walking of to the hall. I watch her walk off and proudness sweeps over me.

When I walk into the teachers lounge I notice Antonio, Gregorio, and Beto all sat around the table talking quietly. Antonio smiles as I enter and beckons for me to take a seat.

"Angie my dear! Lovely to see you. As I'm sure you know auditions for the studio are today and I'm not allowed to let you judge anyone that you are related too. Have you got any relations applying today?" Proudly I nod my head and smile.

"Yes, my niece." Antonio gasps and puts his hands on his mouth, he was great friends with Maria and knew Vilu as a baby.

"You don't mean..." Antonio trails of and laughs with joy and I join in nodding."Violetta!"

Beto and Gregorio look confused but it doesn't matter to me. It's just nice to laugh and be happy with Antonio.

"I'm afraid I must ask you to sit out on judging her." I nod and smile, I already knew this, I wish I could see her singing though. Antonio looks down at his watch then gasps and starts grabbing folders.

"I'm sorry all but I must leave now, I'm really late for a important meeting." Everyone nods and smiles as Antonio dashes to the door."Good luck with the auditions!" And with that he's gone.

After rolling my eyes at Gregorio and Beto who have quickly engaged themselves in an argument I decide to go home for lunch. I'm sure vilu won't want to come, she has probably already made friends. I don't think anyone will be at the house, Olga and romallo are probably out and Germans probably at a meeting or something. I really hate being alone at the moment, all I can think about is him...

Hey guys! This is my new germangie fan fic. I thought now would be a good time to start publishing it. I hope you like it!