Characters

Hello, Amaryllis here, I'm just giving you more of an idea of who the characters are and what they look like. Listen, I know, I only published one chapter but you know I had to! I'll publish more when I (of course) introduce a more decent amount of characters!

By the way, none of the pictures showcased in this chapter are mine and if any of them are I will tell you.

#1: Cayden Lancaster

This is what I basically want Cayden to look like! However, the original character is Luka Crosszeria from Betrayal Knows My Name

Now let me tell you some information about Cayden Lancaster!

---

Name: Cayden Leonardo Lancaster

Nickname(s): Den, Clast

Age: 20 years old (Gets older as story progresses)

Date Of Birth: September 13th, 1998

Zodiac: Virgo

Species: Demon

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He, Him

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Overlord/Ruler Of Liliswen

Personality: Cayden Lancaster is a cold man, quite vicious even, but somehow not evil. He obtains what he wants whether or not the other person really gives permission but nobody really hates him. He is an arrogant, cold, yet kind bastard. He's actually quite warm and kind on the inside though!

Likes: Ayanna, Lucia, His Father, candy, pastries, coffee

Dislikes: His brother, Sour/Bitter food, werewolves, his whole family besides his father
...

                                                                                                  #2:Lucia Cromwell

This is my favorite girl! Right, bring it on! Irisviel Von Einzbern, wife of Kiritsugu Emiya and mother of Illyasviel Von Einzbern! She is from the anime Fate/Stay Night I believe and a few other Fate/ anime which I am not aware of

But, I have to talk about Lucia Cromwell!

---

Name: Lucia Cromwell

Nicknames(s): Lu, Lu Lu, Cia, Crul

Age: 19 years old (Gets older as the story progresses)

Date Of Birth: April 30th ,1999

Zodiac: Taurus

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Pronouns: Her, She

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Lucia Cromwell is a kind, gentle hearted girl. She might be a little rough around the edges, but she's got it! Lucia is absolutely obsessed with flowers and the like; she even has a green thumb*! She is very gentle and kind hearted, but she will protect her friends and family to her best abilities, even if it costs her life. She is strong, practical, and reliable, although you probably can't rely on her physical strength. Of course, despite all this she is very stubborn, lazy, and frugal and prefers to stay at home and sleep.

Likes: Plants, Gardening, Ayanna, Cayden, Cayden's Brother, Sweets, Cooking

Dislikes: Spiders, Sour Candy

Brief Summary: This is Lucia Cromwell. She is absolutely obsessed with plants and other such forms of life and absolutely will not take it lying down when they are killed. She is quite strong in her own way but is unable to fight hence if she gets bullied she will tend to silently suffer. One should not expect her to voice her problems despite having the urge to do so. She is the daughter of a popular and good-selling merchant in her tiny home town on her planet and is also considered the most beautiful teenager in the town as well. She is known for her beauty and gentleness, often times called a goddess by her peers.

...

                                                                                       #3: Ayanna Royston

This is the character meant to look exactly like and/or similar to how they are meant to look. This time, the original character in the picture is Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live?

But... Wanna talk about Ayanna?

...

Name:

Nicknames(s)

Age: 19 (gets older as story progresses)

Date Of Birth:

Zodiac:

Species:

Gender: Female

Pronouns: Her, She

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Ayanna Royston is quite the mischievous one. To most people she might seem like a troublesome person/maid, but she is absolute loyal to Cayden Lancaster and her mischevious I'll-Play-A-Trick-On-Her seems to dissapear mostly. Although sometimes she tends to tease him quite affectionately.

Likes: Cayden Lancaster, Whatever Cayden Lancaster likes

Dislikes: Everything Cayden Lancaster hates, L**** (not hard to guess)

Brief Summary: Ayanna, sent to train her manners and such as a maid, works for Cayden Lancaster, his personal maid. He doesn't like others caring for him, thus she must do most of his duties but does not have trouble doing so. She seems to act quite strangely around him; as if she wishes to impress him.