Chapter 6: U.S.J

Mulai dari awal

Dadzawa, "We're here. Stop messing around." We got out of the bus and we saw Space hero, Thirteen.

Thirteen, "Everyone, I have been waiting for you, welcome to the U.S.J." then Izuku talks about Thirteen and what they do.

Uraraka, "Oh, I love Thirteen!"

Skip the explanation cuz I'm lazy.

The whole class claps for Thirteen's inspiring speech. Then the lights all flashed with electricity and exploded, it was dark but the area was lit up by the sun through the windows. Near the fountain, a purple fog appeared letting out people, no, villains.

Dadzawa, "Gather together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students!"

Kiri, "Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?"

Me and Dadzawa, "Don't move. Those are villains." Thirteen told the students to move back and I was about to go but Dadzawa stopped me. 

Back at U.A: My dad senses are tingling.

Dadzawa, "(y/n), can you do a silent scream?" I nod. I did the silent scream that caused a wave of sound, the wave it all of the villains in the center area and either made them fall or stunned them. I run back to my classmates so Dadzawa could do his thing. We were all running as a group, then the fog guy teleported in front of us.

Portal, "Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, be we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." Then Kiri and Bakugo jumped and attacked the portal.

kiri, "Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?"

Portal, "Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs. My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!"

"That is dark. Why did you do that Author? that is dark for a wattpad chapter." 

Then he surrounded us with portals, I fell into a portal and everything felt wet. I instantly swam up and reached to surface. Then something slimy rapped around me and pulled me up. I saw Izuku, Tsu and Mineta.

"Hey guys." 'So the mechanical things are water proof. Nice'

Izuku, "We are just forming a plan on how to defeat the villains that are around us."

"Izuku, I'm sure the villains don't know our quirks. If they did, they would have sent Tsu into the fire zone."

Tsu, "Your right. I do worse in fire zones."

"OK, so we have someone with a frog quirk, stick ball quirk, voice quirk and a strength quirk. What can we do with these quirks?"

Izuku, "(y/n) and I could create a whirlpool to pull in the villains, then..." 

" Tsu could jump, holding Mineta, then she could use her tongue and grab us. Mineta could throw his sticky balls at the water, which would carry it..."

Izuku, "To the villains and would cause them to stick together, which will make them unable to move."

Tsu, "Wow, you guys finished each other's sentence." then the hecking boat split in half.

"Come on lets do it." Me and Izuku both jumped, he did a smash and I did a silent scream, which created the whirlpool, and made us fly up. Tsu jumped carrying Mineta with her arms, then she rapped her tongue around me and I held Izuku. Mineta was throwing his stick balls into the water and we landed in shallow water and hid. While Izuku, Tsu, and Mineta were talking, I took out some medical supplies and rapped his hurt fingers. Then I look up to see Dadzawa fighting villains, then a guy with light blue hair and a hand over his face, ran to Dadzawa. Dadzawa was ready for his attack so he elbowed Handy in the gut, but Handy was also ready, so he held Dadzawa's elbow with all his fingers. The sleeve started to crumble into dust then, his skin started to crumble. Dadzawa pulled his scarf, which activated his quirk, and allowed him to push Handy back. Villains surrounded him. Then a weird bird thingy with it's brain sticking out was behind him. It grabbed his head and slammed it into the floor, blood was everywhere. I couldn't watch so I ducked down, hiding.