Like Parent Like Child (Reunion)

Okay so this is my last oneshot for Shaman King. Although I know none of you really liked this much, I just wanted to pour and share my stories to you guys. ENJOY~! And the new characters except Nao here are real! They are from Shaman King: Flowers~

—————————————————————-

Funbari Ga oka, Morning

Amidamaru: Hana-dono! Please wake up! You are gonna be late!

Hana: Shut up!

Tamao enters the room.

Tamao: Hana, that's not how you should treat your ghosts *SKI*

Hana: Sorry, Tamao-mom *sweats* *thinks* Tamao-mom is as scary as mom when she gets angry.

Asakura Hana is Yoh and Anna's son. 13 years old.

Tamao: Anyway, I'm just here to tell you that your aunt is gonna visit.

Hana: EH?! Aunt Nana!! I'll come home early.

He then started to dress up quickly then headed to the door. Before he fully left the inn, he encountered Men.

Men: So early in the morning and you're noisy.

Tao Men, the only son of Tao Ren and the Iron Maiden Jeanne. 7 years old.

Hana: Shut up. Where are Horohoro, Ryu-san and Ren-san?

Men: Don't care about the others, Dad is coming to visit later.

Hana: Tch, whatever.

While Hana was going to school, he met up with Alumi, also known as Anna the Itako III

Later that Day

Hana: I'm home

Alumi just went inside with Hana

Anna the Itako III, real name Alumi Niumbirch, is the daughter of the Patch Official Silva, who is a direct descendant of the Shaman King, Hao. However, she is taken in by Anna I who also made Kyoyama Anna (Anna II) her apprentice. 

When they both entered the living room, all of the gang were there, including the Flower Group waitresses. Plus Nana and a child.

Nana: Oh! Hana welcome home!

Hana: Aunt Nana!

Child: Hana-niichan! (brother)

Hana: *carries her* Hi Nao

Nao, daughter of Nana. 7 years old. She had long brown hair and golden eyes.

Hana: Where's uncle Hao?

Nana: *tick mark* The bas**** doesn't even care about his own daughter!

Nao is also the daughter of the Shaman King Hao.

Yohane and Luca enters the room

Yohane: Hello, Hana-kun.

Hana: Yeah.

Nana: So you're Hao's direct descendant, Yohane-kun and Luca-chan

Yohane: Y-yes!

Hana: Anyway, is uncle Hao gonna visit. I wanna kick his a**

???: We're here

2 people entered the room. One had long chocolate brown hair and the other had long golden locks.

Hana: Mom! Dad!

Yoh: Yo! Hey there Hana!

Hana: Welcome back kick!

Yoh: *gets kicked* Oumph

Nana: Welcome back Anna, Yoh.

Yoh: Oh yeah, Nana go to the kitchen please *winces*

Nana raised an eyebrow before going anyway.

At the Kitchen

Little Nao followed her mother. The others only watched as Nana just stood there in surprise as she stared at the person standing a few feet from her with long brown eyes and a red flowery kimono. She continued to stare until... SHE POUNCED ON HAO AND BEGAN TO KICK AND PUNCH HIM MANY TIMES!

This sent the others agape. When Hao dropped to the floor, Nana sat at his stomach and pulled his kimono up and began to multi-slap him. Hao caught her hand and gazed at her as tears streamed down her face and he pulled her to a kiss. They broke apart after a few seconds.

Nana: Welcome home, idiot.

Hao: Glad to be back.

Some wolf whistles were heard and they both turned to the crowd. Nao just stared again. Hao noticed her resemblance to him and beckoned her to approach. Nao reluctantly followed. He pulled her then cradled her in his lap.

Hao: What is your name?

Nao: I'm Nao. Umm... What is your relationship with my mother?

Hao: *grins* I'm sorry for not showing up all this time. I am the Shaman King Hao, your father.

Nao's eyes lit up and she hugged him back as a wide grin plastered on her face.

THE END

►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

AND done! This is my final oneshot! I hope you liked it till the very end! Even though not many read this, I'm still happy that I managed to share this story I made when I was a kid. Thanks for all those who read. (*v*)