1 ― PRACTICE.

panting was heard throughout the room when the song ended. when it fully stopped, the final notes echoing the room and ringing through the boy's ears, their manager clapped. "good job guys. thats it for today, we have something exciting arranged for you!" xuxi looked at his members in excitement. hendery walked up to him and they started conversing loudly in cantonese, the slightly different language unbeknownst to the mandarin speaking members. sicheng happily trotted up to yangyang, and they too were chittering about the "surprise". xiaojun rounded up to kun and ten, grinning at them. "good job ge," kun smiled sweetly at xiaojun. "you did it better, next time teach me how to do the dance moves just like you," xiaojun nodded and said thanks, clapping ten on the back and running to join sicheng and yangyang.

"why don't you ask me for help?" ten said sadly in a playful way, his mandarin still not so stable. sticking out his bottom lip, he poked kun's waist. kun, who was easily ticklish squirmed as ten's touch sent jolts through his waist. he hissed at the younger, and stuck out his tongue. "because you always end up clowning me for things i do," ten laughed, agreeing and pinched kun's cheek. kun pouted and walked to where the rest of the members were gathered around their managers, ten following him.

"we're giving you guys a whole week off for vacation at weizhou island! you guys have worked hard. go pack up, we're leaving tomorrow at 5:00pm."

kun grinned. he immediately bowed, the rest of the group mimicking his actions as they all echoed out a loud, grateful "thank you!" their managers waved them off with happy smiles.

sicheng turned around grinned at kun happily like a child getting a new toy, eyes sparkling. he then ran to yangyang and they both grinned brightly. they started giggling like children as they ran to their new shared dorm. kun linked his arms through xuxi's, leading them into their room. giddy with excitement, xiaojun grabbed both hendery and ten by the arms and grinned at them. "c'mon let's go pack our stuff! it's been a while since i've been to a beach." ten smiled, but he kept his gaze on kun's grip on lucas' arm the whole time they were walking to their room.

DISCLAIMER !

i do not own any of these characters, this story is fiction.

© jia, 2018. lowercase intended.

[anyways, dunno what their real dorm lineup is so i kinda made it up :):)]