Sei così bello

Sei così bello. That is what Fabrizio said when he looked at the man lying next to him. He wanted to say it all night.

First they went out to a nice restaurant. Fabrizio had a lovely pasta carbonara and his date a pizza margarita. His date. Woah. This is a date, an actual date. It's weird though. They have been out to many times before. Especially to restaurants. But this time it's different. Different in so many ways, but mostly why. Because this isn't a work related thing, this isn't a catch up between two best friends. No, this is a date. A very wonderful one, if you ask Fabrizio. The restaurant was small, cosy and dim lit. He looked perfect in this candle light. Sei così bello - You are so beautiful That was all that went through Fabrizio's mind at that moment, when he was overwhelmed by the man's beauty. Their legs touched occasionally, which came with a tickling sensation through Fabrizio's body.

The food was delicious. Lots of smiles and laughter was shared. When it came to the desert, he chose a vanilla ice scream with chocolate sauce. He asked the waiter for two spoons, after all this is a romantic date. So it seemed only right to share the dessert.

It wasn't awkward at all. It was the opposite actually. Just really nice and comfortable, like they knew each other for a long time. Which is kind of true, they are friends for more than a year now. They know each other inside out. But again, this is different. A different atmosphere, a different situation, a different purpose. The conversation flew like a river, with both of them trying to give compliments, trying to flirt. It all came natural though, Fabrizio didn't feel the need to act a certain way or to say nice things. He acted like he always did with him, but now, he could talk and do things more freely. Not being scared of getting a weird look from the other when you may have hugged him a little closer. Or when you really want to caress his hair, but you can't cause that's not what friends do. The nice thing was, he could do that now. He doesn't have to worry about the other reactions, because to his surprise, Ermal likes him back.

The ice scream has been eaten, tummies are full, so it's time to pay the bill. Fabrizio insisted on paying and not splitting the bill. He knew it wasn't necessary, they both had enough money to pay for a meal, but it's the gesture that counts.

"Would you like to go for a walk in the park?" Fabrizio suggested. "Yeah that would be lovely."

It was a beautiful night and in the sky were thousands of bright stars. Ermal took his hand and intertwined their fingers. Occasionally he could feel the thumb of the other man stroking the back of his hand. This warm feeling built inside his body, making his heart flutter. This felt amazing.

Fabrizio could feel Ermal shiver a bit, leaning closer to him, to his warmth. Fabrizio offered his coat to him, but Ermal rejected. Of course Fabrizio didn't let Ermal shiver away in this chilly night.

So Fabrizio stopped walking and zipped open his long, warm coat. ''I told you Bizio, you don't have to give me your coat.'' "That's why we're gonna share it." Fabrizio opens his coat, tells Ermal to come closer and then wrapping it around him. They're standing close now, oh so close. Bodies against each other, sharing their body heat, the feeling of hot breath against each others cheek. "Better now?" "Better than ever."

Their noses are rubbing together. Ermal his this twinkle his eyes you can only see when he smiles. Not just smiling, like his fake ones he uses for photos or TV. No, this was his real smile, his genuine smile, the smile that makes his whole face lit up. One of the many things that made Fabrizio fall for this man. Sei così bello - You are so beautiful.

Lips were only inches apart. How much Fabrizio wants to kiss those pink lips again. Yes, again, because they kissed once before.

It was the morning after the Eurovision's final. It was time for their departure, to leave the hotel, to leave Lisbon, to leave their buble and to leave each other. Both man had to get on another flight. So before they had to leave, Ermal went to his hotel room, wanting to say goodbye. They hugged each other really close, not wanting to let go and not wanting their magical adventure to be over. As both men parted, their eyes got locked. Ermal caressed his cheek, noticing Fabrizio's watery eyes. Somehow their faces got closer and closer and eventually resulted in their lips touching. It was a sweet and loving kiss. Unfortunately they still had to part, but promised to meet up again soon and talk about what happend.

So now, here they were standing in this park. Dark, cold, but yet really comfortable in each others warmth and space.

A strong gust of wind hit against Fabrizio's back, making him almost fall forward. Mother nature decided that he shouldn't think about kissing the man in front of him, but just do it. So as the wind blew against them, Fabrizio's lips pushed against Ermal's. It took Ermal by surprise at first but he quickly smiled into the kiss. This kiss was different than their first one. It was more intimate, more warm, more movements and it was much longer. They could be standing here for 5 minutes or even half an hour. Time didn't matter in this moment, but soon mother nature did another action which made them part eventually.

Suddenly the heavens opened and the rain poured upon them. Yes, kissing in the rain was one of the most romantic Fabrizio has ever done, but after a while it gets less pleasant. Fabrizio took Ermal's hand as they parted, laughing at the sight of a drenched Ermal. His normally fluffy curls were now stuck on his forehead, making it hard to look around. ''Let's go to my house, it's nearby.''

They ran hand in hand through the dark (and wet) streets of Milan. And after some minutes, totally out of breath, they finally reached Ermal's house. They stood there at the front door, Ermal tried to unlock it with only a little bit of light from this lamp on the wall. He looked beautiful like this. Sei così bello

So this was it right? This is the end of their night. ''Thanks for everything Ermal, I really had an amazing night.'' ''Oh...are you going? I mean, I get it if you want to go home, but you can also come inside and dry off first if you want to.'' Fabrizio blushed, of course he doesn't want to leave yet. ''I would love to come in.''

Ermal got a towel for both off them. They dried off in silence, it was a bit awkward after that kiss, but soon Ermal broke that silence. ''Would you maybe...like to uhm.'' ''What?'' ''You know it's really late and I thought, maybe you would like to stay for the night.'' Ermal looked away blushing, a bit scared to meet Fabrizio's eyes. His puts his hands in his pockets, rocking back and forth with his body. But Fabrizio got up and wrapped his arms around Ermal's neck. ''That would be very nice.'' He said as he kissed Ermal's cheek.

They got upstairs to Ermal's bedroom and Ermal offered him one of his t-shirts to sleep in. But now was the time to undress. Without thinking Fabrizio just took off his shirt and still wet trousers. Ermal peeked though his curls, admiring the view. Fabrizio looked so good, he thought. His body is so well formed, his natural tanned skin tone made it even better, and his tattoos made it complete. Fabrizio looks like a god, Ermal was sure of it.

He shook himself out of his trance, quickly undressing himself also. He knew Fabrizio was also watching him, but that was alright. After all, he did the exact same.

They crawled under the warm duvet, lying close together, facing each other. Looking into the others eyes, not breaking their gaze. Fabrizio's arm reached out to his curls. He first get's them out of Ermal's face, putting the hair behind his ear. Then continuing to caress them softly. Ermal always enjoyed it when Fabrizio did this, it made him feel loved and warm inside.

''I love your hair, your curls are so beautiful. Just like you are so beautiful. Sei così bello.''

Ermal's heart melted at those words and this jolt of butterflies flew through his body again. He leaned forward, kissing Fabrizio. After some time they snuggled up, holding each other close. Ermal laid his head on Fabrizio's chest, cuddling his torso. Fabrizio had his arms around the younger man's back, feeling the curls tickle his chin.

''I had an amazing night Bizio, thank you.'' ''Thank you for being so amazing.'' ''Goodnight.'' ''Sleep well.'' He placed a kiss on the top of his head, and that is how they fell asleep.

Warm, comfortable and with a big smile upon their lips.