You horny little pistachios

It was a sunny afternoon in Atlanta, and I had just gotten out of work. I rolled my neck as I opened the front door to the apartment, wincing with every movement I made.

Honestly, today has been a rough day, and I was in no mood to deal with anyone's shit. I might just explode.

"hey cunt cakes, long day today?" I heard the voice coming from the living room. Shit, I forgot about Alex. I had promised him a day out, as friends, since he was feeling down lately.

"You could say that." I mumbled while I dragged my feet to the kitchen. Pouring myself some water, i heard Alex making his way towards me.

His face looked bright and happy, and I felt really bad that I'd have to cancel our plans tonight. There's definitely no way I'm gonna end up dragging a drunk emo all the way into his house from the club though.

"Listen, Alex, I can't go out tonight. I don't feel so good and-"

I watched his facial expression turn from Confusion to concern. He lifted my face up to meet his eyes. His thumb gently caressed my cheek.

"Is everything okay? What's wrong?" His facial expression full of concern. I blushed at how caring he could be, he's always been that way. Ever since we met.

"Everything's okay, my body's just really sore, and my muscles are really knotted up." Throughout all my explaining, I couldn't help but see that his eyes were on me, but his mind was elsewhere, as if he was deep in thought.

After a few moments in silence, his gaze looked down at me as he took a step closer, our bodies barely touching. He leant down, his hot breath hitting my ear.

"Well then let's make you feel good." He whispered. I felt his hands make their way down my back, squeezing my ass on the way down. His lips made contact just below my ear, as he lifted me onto the island counter. He gently sucked on the sensitive skin, biting harshly afterwards. His hand then slowly made their way up under my button up shirt, roaming the soft skin with his rough hands

Holy fuck this is making me horny what the heCk

He stopped all of a sudden, his lips still attacking my neck. Then, in one swift

motion, he ripped the shirt open, buttons falling on the floor like beads.

"It's been annoying me for a while." He growled. He imprinted his hands on my back, in a slow motion, gently massaging out my sore muscles. I sighed of relief, but it sounded more like a moan because I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty turned on right now.

"That make you feel good, babe?" He whispered in my ear. I shakily nodded, keeping my eyes shut. I felt his lips leave my neck, only to reappear on my lips. At first it was soft, then it turned needy and rough.

He kissed me harshly, tugging on my bottom lip. I felt his tongue slowly make its way into my mouth, dipping sensually and caressing mine. I tangled my fingers in his soft brown hair, only making his grip even harder on my hips. He swiftly picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist, as he carried me into the living room.

He threw me onto the couch, giving me a lustful glare before making his way on top of me. His lips attacked mine, his hips grinding against me. I could feel his throbbing hard on through his cargos. I slowly unbuttoned them, only to have him kick them off. I palmed him through his boxers, but he quickly grabbed my hand.

" I want to make you feel good." He spoke. His hand made it's way under my pencil skirt, rubbing me through my lace underwear. I let out a soft moan, making him smile into the kiss. He trailed kisses from my jaw, neck, and down to my collarbone. He bit at the soft skin, leaving bruises scattered.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good, you'll be trembling." He grunted. He kissed my chest, ripping my bra right through the middle.

He continued to kiss lower and lower, till he met my hipbones. He sucked and bit on the tender skin, leaving red and purple marks on the pale skin.

20 votes to continue bc idk about this bYe

- Lucy

(@sorrryimlucy )