There's A Red Sky - Lawson Fanfic

Lauren's POV

School was out! It was time for the summer holidays! Me, Abbie, Megan and Yasmin were my best friends and we all decided to go on holiday together. Me and Abbie were 18 and Megan and Yasmin were 17, but it was going to be their birthdays a few days before we went. Megan's on the 7th of August and Yasmin's on the 11th.

We decided not to go abroad because we would go to somewhere like Ayia Napa in Cyprus to get completely smashed! We decided to stay in the UK so we went to Cornwall. It is a pretty warm place with lovely beaches and we were all planning to get a tan! We stayed in some apartments in Perranporth which is a massive beach with shops and everything!

It was kinda good because we all have the same intrests. We all absolutely loved The Wanted and Lawson, we are girly, love shopping - that kinda stuff.

Abbie could drive, so she picked us up at about 7 in the morning as it would take at least 5 hours to get there.

Abbie's POV

None of us are morning people,that's for sure! I had to get up at 5:30 which I only just managed, and then had to leave at 6:40 to pick the girls up at 7.

For a start, I got to Megan's, she came running down the stairs half dressed! Luckily that was the last thing she had to do and then we were off to collect the other girls.

We were all in the car. Finally.

"I hope the sun shines for us!" Said Yasmin yawning. "If not we will just have to find a good shopping centre!" Said Lauren. "Ha! In your dreams! I think the only shops in Cornwall are supermarkets and beach shops!" Laughed Megan. "Yehh but you have to admit, the surf shops are good. Normally have fit boys on the tills! Surfers are fit!" I said smiling. We all laughed. "Put on some tuunneeesss!!" Said Megan. I shuffled my ipod. Funnily enough Taking Over Me came on! We all screamed! "Ooo ooo ooo!" We all started singing. For the whole journey we blasted out some tunes and danced. That was tiring!