The runner

Name: Dante

Age:17 he turns 18 in 2 weeks 18 being when hell be married off

Gender:Male

Looks:

Wolf looks

Wolf looks

Personality: Hes a little rash, he dosent like to admit things, he has a few secrets, he dosent care much or respect much towards his dad aka alpha of the pack, he dosent lessen much an likes to investigate stuff, hes the kind of person who is ok ...

Personality: Hes a little rash, he dosent like to admit things, he has a few secrets, he dosent care much or respect much towards his dad aka alpha of the pack, he dosent lessen much an likes to investigate stuff, hes the kind of person who is ok with some thing an not later, hes verry verry protective of his mom and people he actually cares about but he dosent allways show it, hes verry stuborn once he gets his mind on something,

Other:Hurt his mom an his beast will unleash, his mom is good at persuading him. Hell do nearly any thing for turky in any form

Backstory: As he grow up his dad ignored him a lot or was to buissy to talk to him an lash out at him. His dad has beaten him in the past as a pup for continulessly trying to leave pack territory to play with cridders or explore to the point he got a wolf to watch over him. He started being nice 2 years ago but the past 2 weeks his dad has started beating him again for the things he say an does. Some times to just do it. Hes been knowing about this arranged marriage for 3 months now an has been on edge about it now its 2 weeks before hes going to be married off an told his dad he didnt want to do this, the two got into an argument and his dad started throwing stuff an hitting him with a belt. Last thing he did was snap down on his dads wrist before running away.

Scene1: You make it

Scene2: Hes far a way from both packs, he nearly crossed 3 wolf territories, nearly. He whent throw 2 with out a big problem and was coming around the hunting ground of the 3rd. He was hungery an hasn't eatten today he gos after some thing small, a rabbit. He spots one an started creaping forward in wolf form you (alpha of this pack or at least in the pack). . .

Scene3: Your in his pack and looking for him. You have been following his trail for 2 days now when you see him asleep at a river with a blood muzzle from a small rabbit that was bones an fluff next to him