Part 11 : Hang out with friends

Next day

" Hmmmmmmmm ......... " 

You still thinking what happen to mafumafu recently ..  He just avoid you just some reason . You just talk to him for moment and he have to go to somewhere . You start to sighing and annoying by his react . 

What is wrong with him .  He just talk to me but why I don't feel any happier and excited ? 

1 month has passed . 

While I was at food court  . I found Amatsuki -san .  He kind of look at you and just staring at you until you recognize him . You came to him .

" Domo , Amatsuki - san .. Did you need anything from me ??  "

You and Amatsuki have been friend and you drawing his OC ( Original Character ) too . 

Amatsuki : " Yo ! Nee ,  y/n - chan .  Do you want to join me with the others eating at our favourite place ?? 

" Favourite place ??  With your other friends ???  " 

You want to make another friends beside Akari ,  Mafumafu - san and Amatsuki - san .  You think that this is a good time to know the other utaite as well . 

Y/n : " Sure ! But when ?  "

Amatsuki : "  11. 00 a.m.  Make sure you be here at 10.50 a.m. !! "

Y/n : " O - okay ! "

Amatsuki : " Oh ! And make sure you brought your own food too ! Bye ! "

Y/n : " Okay ! See you here then . Bye ii !! "

After you done talk ,  you open your twitter and tweet this  ....

( I will hang out with Amatsuki - san and his other friends too !! Can't wait !!!! )

And then you send it . 

About 1 minute ,  your liked already 1. 000 + likes . Well ,  it because you become popular with your amazing art and your followers increase more and more . 

" Hmm ... "  You scroll down your tweets . 

Why Mafumafu - san hasn't like my tweet yet ?  He always like my tweet about 0.01 sec . ( lol ) But now he late .  Mabye he busy ?????????

The clock is ticking  ... 

10.50 a.m.

" Okay ..  My food check ! Already in time check ! "

You talking to yourself .  (  Its normal ! )

Amatsuki : " Oh ! There you are y/n - chan ! Then let's go !!! "

Y/n : " Yeah ! " 

You went to the park that you never saw before .  Its look nice and romantic place .  That place look like you can make friends and find your lover here ( lol ) .  Its full of sakura trees and rose flowers . 

You like sakura trees and rose flowers . 

" W - wow .  "

Amatsuki  : " I know the first word you will say is " Wow " .  Its a amazing right ? ! This is the place that I and my friends hang out ! From today you will too ! "

" E - ehhh .  Thank you Amatsuki - san "

Amatsuki : " From now on , don't call me Amatsuki - san ! Just call me Ama - chan ! Amatsuki - san feel like just I'm a old man ! Because I'm older than you ! I don't want that ! HAHAHAHA "