History

My name is Markus Quebec. And I live with my two brothers. Well we aren't related by blood but whatever. My younger brother is Canada and my older brother is Turkey.

'Dat Don't Make No Sense! What Happened To History And Geography!'

Shut it! I know it doesn't make any sense but hush, cause I'll explain.

FLASH BACK

"Wait for me mommy!" I remember chasing after my mom's car as she drove away, leaving me at a gas station in the middle of nowhere. "Mommy don't leave me! Please, I'll be a good boy!" I begged and ran for about five minutes before I gave up and walked back to the gas station with my sore blistered little feet. It was midnight on a Wednesday at a gas station that isn't open on weekdays. I slept on the bench outside for 2 days with no food and whatever was left in my water bottle. The owner of the store came back on saturday, his name was Sadik Adnan, aka Turkey.

"What are you doin here little one?" He spoke softly and I remember waking up to his kind smile and masked eyes.

"I've been left here to die." I croaked out, my dry throat stinging. The air, dry and dusty, sucked the moisture right out of my mouth and throat when I slept.

"Well little boy, my name is Sadik but you can call me Turkey. Come on now." He lifted me and carried my little limp body inside. "You'll need your strength back to walk home."

"Walk home?!" I squealed in a raspy and painful voice. "I don't even live in this country! My dad had business here! I can't walk to Canada from here!"

"You should have said you were from Canada earlier!" He through me over his shoulder and dialed someone's number on a big dinosaur of a phone. "Hey Matthew. I've got a business deal you have to be a part off."

And that's how I became property of Turkey and Canada.