Chapter 2

I began to search through the crowd for Liam, spotting him from a distance and making a beeline towards him. I glanced around briefly; where was Harry?

"Hey Lou," Liam smiled at me, his arm around Danielles shoulders. " Whats up?"

I frowned at Liam. "I heard a rumour that your tux doesn't fit. Seriously Liam, it's only two weeks away! I am stressed out enough as it is without this!"

Liam mimicked my facial expression, clearly annoyed. "My tux fits fine. Stop the hissy fit, would you?"

"But Aiden siad…"

I glimpsed towards Harry and I were standing previously, seeing him and Aiden talking. Harry was staring towards the left looking extremely angry and hurt, while Aiden was... comforting him? Two things that definatly wouldn't add up to a good situation. 

"Aiden said what?"

"What's wrong?"

 I hated seeing Harry looking so upset, so completely ignoring Liam and Danielle's questions, I took off toward my fiancé.

 As i reached him he turned to look at me. The usual flicker of happiness I saw when we looked at each other was gone, replaced by the worst look possible on a lovers face.

Harry looked heartbroken.

"Louis, we need to talk…"

 Harry reached for hand and pulled me through to the house, away from the noise and people. My heart was thundering with anxiety, worry overcoming every sense.

 Pushing open the double doors for the kitchen and dragging me though the corridor we finally stopped in the front room, the noise from the party thudding through the walls quietly.

 Leaning against the edge of the sofa Harry took my hand and gazed into my eyes. The look in the dull  orbs made me feel like an arrow had just plunged into my chest.

"You know I love you babe, and I am so happy we are doing this." Harry began. "I really, really cannot wait to be your husband. But you clearly don't feel the same way."

My heart absolutely plummeted at his accusation. My entire body just felt cold.

"What makes you think that!" I cried, completely shocked. "What could I possibly have done to make you believe I am not absolutely 100% certain I want to marry you?"

"Inviting your ex girlfriend to a party specifically for you and your future husband is not the action of a man who is OK with this."

"What? You saw who I invited, none of my ex's were on the list."

"Well then why is Eleanor currently in our garden, dancing, eating our food and drink, conversing with our guests and generally partaking in the party?"

"Not because I invited her!"

Now I was angry with full on rage controlling my every move. Heading outside again I began to look for her, not actually believing she had the cheek to show up until I spotted her over by the barbecue.

 She hadn't changed at all since the last time I saw her; tiny, petite frame, dark curls falling down her face in spirals, the light from the fire illuminating her face and highlighting her idealistic features.

 Unlike most I didn't find her attractive.

Approaching her, she didn't seem to notice me so I tapped her on the shoulder. As she turned around a wide grin spread across her face and she began to chatter excitedly at me.

"Louis, babe! Congrats'! This is so exciting!"

Now I was talking to her though, something about her was defiantly different. An aura of what felt like disaster hung around her with everything she said or did seeming wrong.

"What are you doing here?" I heard Harry say. He shot me a reassuring smile and stood forward to hold my hand.

"Well I'm here for you two, obviously!" She giggled. 

Harry shook his head. "You need to leave Eleanor. I'm sorry, but none of us have heard from you in months and now you just turn up, here of all places? It's very poor timing."

'I'll be happy to have a catch up sometime," I chipped in. "but here is just a bit inappropriate."

She stared at the both of us for a second, then threw her burger on the floor and pushed her way through the crowd of people to the gate slamming it as she left.

"Wow. That was weird." Harry mused.

"Something not right about her. Call me crazy but everything she did seemed.. malicious."

"You got malicious from that conversation?"

 He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. All the fear and confusion was washed away in that moment now that I was in his arms.

 Reaching up on my tiptoes I pressed a short, sweet kiss to his lips and when I gazed upon his face once again I saw the flicker of happiness in his eyes return.

"I love you Hazza," I whispered. "Don't let anyone or anything make you believe different."

Harry bent down to kiss me again and a sea of 'awww!'s came from the little group that had begun to watch us. 

"We need to go find Aiden. Turns out Liams suit is fine."

Harry unwrapped his arms from my waist and took my hand again, heading towards where Aiden had last been in hope he would still be there. Sure enough, he was resting on a deck chair, unfortunately looking rather pale and clutching his stomach.

"Are you ok?" I questioned him before bending down to his level. He shakily stood up, holding onto the chair for support. 

"I'm not feeling too good actually. Sorry guys but I think i'm going to go home."

"Ok, feel better soon. See you around Aiden."

 We both gave him a hug and watched as he slowely walked away. I started to notice something though - Aiden didnt seem to be the only one feeling under the weather. 

  Many people were starting the sit down on the chairs around the garden, or if a chair wasnt available, the floor. People started to approach us saying the felt like going home, and all of a sudden the number of guests had gone from a decent party size to just a few people.

 Then I heard a little moan from my stomach and I didnt feel so good any more.

 My head began to ache and then I couldnt think straight any more, my thoughts becoming jumbled. Stabbing pains shot through my stomach, and I began retching, the food from the past few days almost definatly about to be hurled up.

"Harry, I don't feel so good either."

I rushed through from the garden to the bathroom, just making it to the toilet in time before vomiting into the basin.  I heard the patter of feet and felt Harrys hand patting my back reassuringly.

 For around an hour I layed by the toilet, retching and vomiting every time I thought I was done. Eventually after being safe for around 20 minutes Harry helped me to bed and I crawled under the covers, now shaking from the deep set cold overcoming my body.

Almost instantly euxashtion hit me and I was just so tired.

I let myself slip into sleep and honestly, if I never woke up, it wouldnt have suprised me.

***

HI GUYS

yeah i finally uploaded

Sorry about Eleanor she has a decent reason to be a bitch so don't judge me

G xo