CHAPTER 23

Amazing's POV

Eto kami ngayon...palabas ng kwarto. Yung mga pinsan at kapatid ko..wala hinahayaan akong hilahin ni Perrie. —.— Kasunod namin sila.

"Perrie, can you please take off your hand on my wrist please? We will just buy our food please Perrie?" pagmamakaawa ko kay Perrie. Nakakahiya kasi ee. Si Perrie pinipilit ako.

"No. If we need to beg some food from the Boys, we will do." sabi nya.

"But..-" di ko na natuloy ang sasabihin ko kasi nagsalita sya.

"No buts, okey?" sabi nya. Tapos tumigil muna kami bago kami makarating sa pinto. Tapos may binulong sya kay Eleanor at Sophia.

Zayn's POV (Ngayon lang ata nagkaPOV ulit si Zen!XD)

We are here in the kitchen, eating our Lunch. We told to our girlfriends to eat but they say they need to talk to Amazing, Bea , Eunice and Angel. I don't know why.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Come in!" Harry said.

Then we just saw that Amazing has been holding by Perrie in the wrist and the other is Sophia and...Eleanor covering Amazing's mouth?

"Woah. What's going on?" Niall asked a little bit amazed.

"Hmmp!!!" Amazing said but we cannot understand because Eleanor is covering it.

"Weyt..El. What are you doing on Amazing?" Louis asked.

"Perrie? Why are you holding her wrist?" I asked.

"Sophia don't hold her like that. You may hurt her. What is going on?" Liam asked.

"Sorry but we need to do this to her, because she is shy to tell you that-" Perrie has been cut off by Amazing.

"Hmmp!! Hmmpp!!!!!!" Amazing again said. But we did not understand.

"Girls. Why don't you please take off your hands at her mouth and wrist? I think she need to say something." Harry said.

"Sorry but we can't. She will not let us tell you." Sophia said.

"Why doesn't her sister and cousins help her?" Louis asked. Yeah..why did not help her? I saw Amazing glare at them. What is happening?

"They want to have some of your food. They cannot say it by themselves because they are shy at you Boys." Perrie said. Wha-?

"HMMMPPP!!!!!!" Amazing said. I guess that's why they do that to Amazing.

"OUCCHHH!!!" Eleanor said and take off her hand on the mouth of Amazing. I think she bite Eleanor's hand.

"Sorry! You don't need to-" she is cutted of by Sophia's hand because Sophia covered her mouth...again. Because of that her face become like this –.–.

"Ohmygosh! Are you okay Eleanor?" Louis said and stand up from his chair and checked Eleanor's hand if it is okay. I saw Amazing rolled her eyes. Hahaha.

"You know, you don't need to be shy at us. This is also your room, just not us." Liam said and stand up and get some food from the fridge and give it to them.

"Here." Liam said. "Thanks Liam." Bea said.

Then finally Perrie and Sophia let go of Amazing.

"I hate you." Amazing said then pout. Hahahaha..cute.(A/N: Weh? Cute ba talaga? Hahha XD)

"HAHAHA! Your welcome Amazing! We love you too!" Sophia and Perrie said in unison. Hahaha.

Then Amazing just ignore them and follow her cousin and sister, so that she can eat. Hahaha. Poor Amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ello! Hopia like it! Sorry kung mali grammar ko mga Kapatid! Alam nyo namang di ako magaling sa English ee. Hahahahaa. Ako din naman na-nosebleed XD.Vote and Comment po kayo! -Amazing❤