FOUR ━ WHO EVEN IS GALILEO?

Start from the beginning

The little sway of his hips got Gisele snorting and she shook her head. "Not like that."

"No, I got it, I got it."

"Bit more soul, yeah," Gisele told him in the microphone.

"Alright."

"Give it more heart."

"I'll do that," the man nodded. "We good to go. Roy, you good?"

"Oh, and then there's the operatic section," Freddie added, winking at Gisele as they both knew that would get Brian in high spirits. The male singer clapped his hands excitedly. "You're gonna love it."

"The operatic section?" Brian questioned, clearly not having expected that.

"We know it sounds crazy..."

"I love it, you two. I love it."

"I don't know," Freddie shrugged. "It could be a flop."

"It could work," Gisele nodded.

"I love it!"

"What have we got to lose?" Freddie questioned.

"Nothing," Brian answered.

"If you say so."

Gisele, although paying attention, was out of it that day, Freddie and Roger noticed. Maybe it was because of the fact that her mother hadn't called and Gisele couldn't check up on her like she usually did, or maybe it was the fact that she was afraid of what Paul might bring later on and she was sure she didn't want to see chaos happening.

She was worrying a lot after everything in her life had changed. She was able to send money back to her mother after her mother had mentioned not being able to work anymore as she got sick constantly and had really bad headaches every day to the point where she felt dizzy and couldn't walk.

Gisele was just stressing over the amount of pressure she carried after her older sister fled without a word, the only words "this family is a disappointment" only coming out of her mouth as she packed her bags up and left. It was now Gisele's duty as the oldest daughter and sister to step in and help her family. After all, family is important to her.

Freddie looked at Gisele, her silence a worry to him as she always had something to say. He stared at her, his eyes falling in front of her hands. He continued watching her fingers play with the rings displayed on her fingers, and nudged her. "Hey, you okay?"

Gisele hummed before looking up at the eyes of Freddie and smiled a small smile as to not to worry her friend. "Yes. Never better."

"Galileo! Galileo Figaro!"

Gisele stood next to Freddie while the blonde haired man was inside the booth recording. Gisele recommended on helping him do the high pitched galileos but he declined the help and went inside to do it for himself.

"How was that?" Roger asked both the lead singers, his eyes trailing up and down Gisele's body as he tried so hard to look away.

"Freddie? Gisele?"

"I think he needs to go higher," Gisele mumbled to Freddie. He nodded.

"Higher."

"Can you go a bit higher?" John asked.

"If I go any higher, only dogs will hear me," Roger argued and Gisele rolled her eyes at him while smiling a little. Freddie nudged her arm and when she looked up at him, he sent her a wink.

"Try."

Roger did it again and the more Freddie and Gisele told him to go higher, the more irritated he got.

"Jesus, how many more galileos do you want?" Roger asked.

"Freddie and Gisele want to do more of those," John answered with his soft-spoken voice and Gisele was grateful for him.

"Do we even have any more tape left?"

"The tapes wearing out. We can't take much more."

The friends ignored them, listening closely to the sound and the music. They were listening hard and they were listening and listening and listening to make this album perfect. Gisele knew how much this meant to the band and she didn't want to let anyone down.

"Who even is Galileo?" Roger had questioned as he placed his hands on his hips.

Gisele shrugged, not wanting to tell him who it was.

"Are we done?" Roger asked after a few moments later. His throat starting to hurt by how much he was doing but he still kept going.

"That's it. He loves you."

"He's just a poor boy from a poor family, sparring his life from his monstrosity..." Roger sang and he smiled when the blue-haired girl smiled in excitement.

"That's it."

Brian smiled as the girl went to one side of the room to the other, smiling as she spread her arm. "It's beautiful guys."

"Love it!"

"That's a hit right there," Gisele smiled. "That's a damn hit right there."

should i change the face claimof gisele? if i should, who shouldplay gisele better?

of gisele? if i should, who should
play gisele better?

also, cardboard ben is everything.
im just saying. and john and brian
dancing to boss ass bitch is everything.

 and john and briandancing to boss ass bitch is everything