How You Met (Part 1)

For These I'm Going To Go Into Detail So They Are Going To Be Kinda Long

🔅Vanoss
Your Pov
You were currently working your shift as the local guitar store. You were bored out of you mind and in your own world when your heard the door open with the bell ringing. You look up to see a guy. You took in his features as he has jet black hair, chocolate brown eyes, and a gray t-shirt with black pants and a red jacket with two white stripes. You were staring until a hand waved in front of you. "Hi there can you help me with finding the acoustic guitars?" He asks with a sweet tone. You blush and nod your head walking to a section signaling you to follow him. You stop and point to the guitars. "Thank you." He says kindly. You nod and head back to the counter with him in front of you ready to pay. Before he left he gave you a paper. You open it and it said
Saw you staring when I walked in. I hope we can see each other again... maybe for coffee. Here is my number 831-276-4970
- Evan <3

🔅Delirious
Your Pov
You just finished eating lunch and hopped onto your computer to play some COD. You join a random lobby and create a new class. The game started and looked to see if you had "decent" teammates. You looked and say that H2O Delirious was on your team. You had to admit you were a fan of him, but you weren't a crazy fan. The game started as you chose you class and started to go. You pulled out your secondary gun which was a sniper and headshot a guy across the map. "Fuck Dude!" You laugh and reply "Haha suck it bitch." And the whole lobby goes silent. "No way in hell did you make that shot. Girls aren't even supposed to play video games." What he said made you pissed. "Yes way in hell I made that shot pussy lips. And not all girls are like that fucker." You spat back venom lacing your words. "Yes all girl are either sluts or girly girls who shop and waste money." That even made you more pissed off. But before you could reply you heard "Dude shut the fuck up. Not EVERY girl is like that okay. So get your panties out of a twist and stop being such a sexist piece of shit." You pause everything. You knew that voice all to well... H2O Delirious just stood up for you. You blushed and tried to focus onto the game. "Pft whatever dude. Fuck you." That was all you heard and saw the sexist bitch leave the game. You quickly message Delirious Thank you SOO much. Even though you didn't need to stand up for me. You hit send and kept playing the game. After the game ended with you on the top of the leaderboard you got a message. You saw it was from Delirious and freaked Yeah it was no problem. Nobody should be treating a lady like that. And nice K/D btw. 35 kills and only 4 deaths I couldn't even top that. Thanks btw your K/D wasn't that bad either. I wasn't expecting you to reply since your a youtuber.
You know my channel. Wait you're not a crazy fan are you?
No of course not I'm not a crazy fan girl. And yes I know your channel. My name is Y/n.
Well you know my name is Delirious. Nice to meet you Y/n.
(A/N: God that one was longer than I expected.)

🔅 Wildcat
Your Pov
Your brother Evan wanted you to come online and play with him and his friends. You accepted since it wasn't going to be recorded. You hopped on and joined his game and were invited to his party on Discord. You joined to hear alot of people shouting. "Guys! My sister just joined, calm down so I can introduce you guys. You looked at the screen and see tons of guys looking back of you. "Everybody this is my sister Y/n. Y/n this is Delirious with the blank screen, this is Basically or Marcel, this is Nogla, Brock or Moo, Brian or Terroriser, Panda or Anthony, and last but very least Tyler or Wildcat." When he finished introducing you to them they all said their own hi's or hello's. They all seemed nice but Tyler caught your eye. He had dirty blond hair with the bluest eyes you have ever seen, he also had a beard and mustache. You realized you were staring and turned to the game quickly. After you guys were done it was almost time for you to go work out in your basement with Evan. "Hey guys me and Y/n gotta go. Talk later." Evan says as they all say bye and you both log off.

🔅Mini Ladd
Your Pov
You were craving coffee so you decided to drive to Starbucks. You get there and see that it wasn't very packed so you decided to pick a spot after you ordered coffee. "Hi welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you." You think for a second before replying, "Hmm can I just get F/D and a muffin please?" She nods and put's it in the register. You pay and sit down in a spot in the corner. After a while your name gets called and you go get your drink. When you come back to your table you see a man sitting there on his phone. You lightly tap his shoulder as he loo up at you. "Excuse me you were sitting in my spot." He looks at you and get up, "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know, here lemme find another spot." Before he can leave you grab his wrist. "It's okay you can sit with me!" You say cheerfully. He thinks for a second before sitting back down. "My name is Y/n nice to meet you." You introduce yourself with your hand out. "Name's Criag nice to meet you as well." He grabs your hand and shakes it.