Chapter 1 : Song Mino

Even if I know I can't get in his heart , I know it's him , Even if I close my eyes I know it's him . What should I do ? I don't think my heart can take this .

-----------------

Jinu : Hey !!! Mino , I'm asking you , what you did say ?
Mino : Sensei , I'm ..
Jinu : Are you drunk ?
Mino : No , Sensei  I'm not.
Jinu : playing a pranks on me ??

-------------

My Name is Song Mino . I was college when we first met . I was a popular boy and he's a quiet one . As a popular boy, I was always being followed by girls and it's really irritating . I didn't ask to be a popular . But then, As an Art student, I tend to win many awards and that made me popular but then , I still feel sad . A girl confessed to me , I asked her " why do you like me ? "  She answered  " you're handsome and cool, I like you ".

Of course , I rejected her . At that time , I lost hope in love , I didn't believe at it and told myself to never fall inlove , until he told me  " why "? While looking to my drawings he told me "are you okay"? ,A sensei( teacher)  that I  don't even care ,  he told me "if you need someone to listen to you, I'm here " . Ahhh.. that time I realized, someone is looking at "ME" . Not the popular Mino but he is looking with "Song Mino ", my heart can't stay still , it's pounding and beating so fast and I know for myself that "I love him, I want to know more about him " .

Mino : Do you know me , Sensei?
Jinu : Of course, every girl and person in this school knows you
Mino : Sensei , why ? Why did ask me if I'm okay ?
Jinu : hmm, because it looks so sad , your drawing is .
Mino : but ..
Jinu : I don't know about arts but all I can feel in your drawing is sadness and loneliness
Mino : hmm.... Sensei , are you sure of what you are saying ? Maybe .. // tries to corner Jinu to the wall/
Jinu : Huh? //this Kid //
Mino : You're just saying that because you want my attention, right?
Jinu : // HUH?!?// Hey ! Listen to me brat  // Grabs Mino's necktie // Just because I talked to you and being kind to you it doesn't mean that you can play around with me, I'll punch you !
Mino : // WHAT?!?!?//

To be continued