*Knock Knock*

A lightskin man with green eyes answered the door. He looks about in his early 40's

 He looks about in his early 40's

"Son" the man greeted Amah.

Son? I said in my head.

"Wassup Pops" he said giving his dad a dap. He moved to the side and invited us in. He nodded at me as we walked past. So I smiled at him.

We walked into a living room where we was greeted by a woman.

She had long brown hair with chocolate complexion. She looked as if she was in her early 40's as well.

"Hey Mama" Amah said kissing his mother's cheek. "Hey Baby" she greeted back.

"Is Amari'nia home, I'd like y'all to meet someone" he said with a smirk.

"Yea she is, "Amari" yelled the man.

A skinny Asian looking girl came downstairs and sat in  a chair.

" Amari, mom, pops I'd like you to meet Dutchess. Dutchess this is my family" said Amah smiling.

They all smiled at me. "Nice to meet you all" I said shyly. "The pleasures all ours "said his momma shaking my hand.

"I'm Amanda but you can call me Mrs. Brasi" she said smiling. "Nice to meet you" I smiled.

"And I'm Mr.Brasi but you can call me Luca if you'd like. I smiled and nodded." Nice to meet you"

Then the little girl got up and shaied my hand. "And I'm Amari Brasi"

"Okay now that we all have met each other let's eat" said his mom with a smile. She led us into a lovely kitchen.

"I love your decor, it's amazing" I complemented.

"Thank you hun, I try" said Mrs. Brasi sitting down. We all sat down and as soon as we did waiters came out with plates of food.

Wow this is gonna be sum.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay bye Dutchess come back anytime" said Mrs. Brasi.

"Thank you so much, I will" I smiled.

"Go head and go get in the car" said Amah handing me the keys. I took them and went to go get in the car.

*Amah's Point of View*

"I like that girl Amah, ya betta not hurt her" said Momma.

"I know momma, I won't she is all I want right now" I smiled.

"I can see that because you don't even introduce us to girls"yelled Luca.

"She's pretty to" yelled Amari. I shook my head man my family is something.

"Are you gonna have a baby with this girl cuz I want some grandkids from her. You and her would make great babies" said momma flipping her hair.

"Right I'm tryna spoil a lil Dutchess and Amah seed" yelled pops.

"Mane bye y'all" I grinned. My family is something.

Sorry for the short chapter.

Hope y'all liked it though.

How y'all feel about that but step and Dutchess and Amah's relationship? Lemme know sum ya heard.

But see y'all my lovely's😜