chapter 1

Garroth, Zane, and Vylad are three brothers who's mother passed away and father abuses them.

----------------Garroths POV-------------------

One day I wake up to the sound of screaming coming from downstairs, so I got up, changed, and went downstairs. I get down stairs and see my dad with a blade cutting Zane against a wall.

"Your useless, and a freak" my dad said. After he said that I ran over to Zane and pushed our dad out of the way, called Vylad down.

"RUN VYLAD. RUN" I screamed running after Vylad I got caught but Vylad and Zane didn't. Zane had his arm around Vylad and I just told them to keep running till they got to the school.

______________________________________
-----------------------vylads POV-----------------

"RUN VYLAD. AND DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET TO THE SCHOOL" is all I heard from Garroth. I did as he said.

At the school

"HELP SOMEBODY, PLS, Zane it's going to be okay" I said as people ran over to me. The first people that ran over to me was Dante, Travis, and Laurence.

"Were's Garroth" Laurence asked

I was crying "h-he got h-him" I said as I looked up at Lauence who's eyes were turning red. I do admit I'm a shadow Knight and I knew Laurence was cuss I sensed it. As his eyes turned red and I looked at him I could feel my eyes becoming red and anger filling my body.
______________________________________
------------------laurences POV----------------

When Vylad said he got him I got angry. A few minutes later Vylad looked at me with red eyes. We nodded at each other and he got up.

"What are you guys doing" Dante asked, me and Vylad nodded at each other and ran to the school gate.

"Guys" Travis said

"V-Vylad, L-Laurence don't" Zane said

Me and Vylad turned around to everyone starring back and forth between me, Vylad, and Zane with confused looks.

Make sure to leave 100 votes for the next chapter.