Chapter 4- Mere Naam Tu!

Start from the beginning

I remembered he said to me "I dont expect any commitment from U,I don't want u to love me back also,I ll be forever in Love with u "
"For me my love will gain  the victory only the day  it heals u, when let go ur fears and start loving yourself and life around u  I can wait forever.."

"Naksh I think im ready for u.."my heart and brain synced while I said this to myself...

"Call it Magic! Call it Love,It felt His Love his care,his selflessness towards me got me out of my fears finally I felt I was ready for a new relationship,I could give my trust to him..And I couldn't wait to tell him this.. "

Then I got a call from home from the staff saying,there is emergency,the moment I rushed home and walked it..

I was welcomed with balloons and sparkles and the way my living room was decorated seemed like a dream breaker to me,As I walked all my friends welcomed me with their warm wishes and roses...
And Finally when I saw him coming towards me humming"Happy Birthday song.."and when he went on his knees offering me the rose,My Heart skipped a beat..I was on cloud 9 I dint know how to react..

"Partner!Maana maine aaj saara din tumse baat nhi kiya,tumhe irritate kiya,takhi main yeh sab karsaku aur tumhe apne life ka best suprise doon..
But Itna bhi kya gussa ki tum sabka rose accept karo aur mera nhi..My knees are paining.."He chuckled

I got into my senses back and took the rose from his hand and smiled saying "Thankyou.."

Naksh- Thankgod!Mujhe laga aaj main paralysed hojaunga aur 2 sec tumne delay kiya toh..

Keerti- Yeh sab tumne kiya,isliye tum mujhe aaj avoid karrahe the..

Naksh-Really sorry Partner par main kya karta tumhara birthday tha usse  world special tho banana hi tha..

Keerti-Mujhe aaj tak kisine itna special feel nahi kiya thanks for everything..

Naksh- Ab kya kade kade thanks hi kahogi,tumhare liye ek real gift hai mere paas..

He turned me around to show me the best gift anyone can give me,My Mom,I was missing her badly today but I knew she was busy with work and can't come to India now, just because I wanted to..

"Oh my god Maa"I ran to her hug,it  seemed so perfect emotionally for me..

"Such a beautiful suprise maa aap kab aayi aur yeh sab aapne?"I asked out of curiosity

Mom-Naksh mujhe yaha le aaya,yeh sab uski ka idea tha sare arrangements bhi uske kudh kiya aur kaha ki tumhareliye suprise hona chahiye..

I looked at his glittery eyes winking at me mischeviously and smiling at me.

"Aur mujhe laga tha ki tum bhool gaye ki aaj mera bday hai"I said looking down out of shyness,today I couldn't resist myself looking into his eyes like before,after realising what I actually feel for him is something more than just friend zone..

Naksh- Dost kabhi nahi boolte partner ( he said smiling)

"Omg how can someone be so cute and caring like him"I murmured to myself..

He made me wear the birthday hat,it  was like one of my childhood birthdays a happy family one..
He made me cut the cake and made me feed mom first,when it was my turn to feed him,he just disappeared..
To My suprise the lights went off and he came back dancing on the floor wearing a funky dress..
He danced around"Mere Naam Tu.."