twenty seven

One Month Later

Peter's POV

Things weren't looking good for (Y/n). I still had hope, though. I started going to school again, and it wasn't as hard as I thought it was.

"I heard your girlfriend died. Guess I can replace her!" MJ said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No thanks," I said.

"Come on, Pete. I know you miss me," she said, pouting.

"I really don't," I said, taking a notebook out of my locker.

"Leave him alone," I heard an unfamiliar voice say. A blonde girl with an eyebrow piercing walked up to us. MJ gave her a dirty look and walked away.

"Uh, thanks," I said.

"No problem. I'm Gwen, (Y/n)'s friend," she said. I nodded and closed my locker.

"I hope she gets better soon," she said with a genuine smile. I thanked her and rushed to my next class.

After School

I walked into Avengers tower, expecting the same thing. Steve telling me she was gone. Tony telling me she was still in the coma. But, Pietro approached me instead.

"Peter, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry you have to deal with this. You're just a kid," he said. Him and I haven't been all that close, but I appreciated him saying this to me.

"Thank you," I said, walking up to (Y/n)'s room.

I walked in and placed my backpack on the floor. I heard humming from the closet.

Probably just Nat or Wanda, I thought. I walked in to see her.

(Y/n).

"Peter?" She said quietly.

I ran over to her and engulfed her in a hug. She hugged me back, and tears streamed down my face.

"I thought I lost you," I said.

"You could never lose me," she said, pulling away from the hug. I leaned down and kissed her passionately.

Her hair was still a lot lighter than normal, but some of it's color has come back. She was more pale and looked tired, but she was still beautiful.

"You saved everyone," I said. She smiled weakly and nodded.

"I guess I did," she said.

I didn't want to tell her this, but everything was a mess. Wakanda was trashed, and so were a bunch of other places.

"Oh yeah, Tony told me that I wouldn't be coming back to school. But, now I can have people over here. Ned, Bella, Erica, Gwen..."

We talked about everything and anything we could possibly think of for hours.

Then, things started to get spicy.

(Y/n)'s POV

Peter and I started making out on my bed. We've done it before, but this time was different.

I felt something... different. I wanted him. And I wanted him bad.

"Pete," I moaned into the kiss.

I pulled away, and he looked concerned.

"I'm ready," I said, love in my eyes. He smiled and began kissing me again, running his hands up and down my back.

We quickly pulled away, and I watched as he pulled off his shirt and his jeans. I bit my lip. He was ripped.

He quickly pulled off my shirt, and I pulled off my shorts. We admired each other for a moment before going back to making out.

And then we... you know.

(Third Person's POV)

The Avengers had been listening to (Y/n) and Peter for a while, and they've all been awkwardly sitting in the living room.

"Should we do something?" Natasha asked.

"Are you crazy? We can't just walk in there," Tony said.

"In Asgard, the man and woman would have the sex for days on end. We must not disturb them," Thor chimed in.

"If that goes on for days I'm moving out," Clint said.

"You don't live here," Tony said.

"Oh yeah! Alright, I'm out," Clint said, walking out of the building.

"Wait. (Y/n) is basically your daughter, and Peter is basically your son. Aren't you... concerned?" Steve asked Tony.

"I lost my virginity when I was twelve. They're late," Tony said, taking a sip of his orange juice.

"Wild man," Natasha said. 

"How are we going to face them after we heard... that?" Steve asked. 

"We don't. When they're done, we all hide. Pretend like we heard nothing," Tony said. 

"They're done! Hide!" Bucky yelled, running down the stairs. Everyone ran into the kitchen, as the teenagers walked downstairs, holding hands. 

His hair was messed up and his shirt was on backwards, while her makeup was smudged, and her hair was in a messy ponytail.

"Bye Peter," she said, kissing his cheek and walking him to the door. He would've stayed, but Aunt May called him and asked if he could come home. 

(Y/n) walked in the kitchen and jumped a little when she saw that everyone was in there. 

"Hello friends," she said happily, because she just, well, you know. 

"Hey fucker," Bucky said. This caused an uproar from everyone except for Steve, who wasn't fond of the language. 

"What's so funny? He just said fu- No!" (Y/n) yelled, realizing that they had heard her and Peter and would never stop making fun of her for it. 

"Hey Tony, can you make dinner? Maybe some drinks? I'd like a sex on the beach," Sam said, causing another uproar of laughter. 

(Y/n) hid her face in her hands. 

"Come on, kid. We were just kidding. Just be more quiet next time," Tony said. This caused everyone to laugh, and (Y/n) ran out of the room. 

In her mind, she was so embarrassed for what she did with Peter, that she never wanted to do it again. 

This, little did she know, would be a problem. 

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO WEIRD IM SORRY DSJCNJENEJFOI