Am i dreaming?

just moved into this aparment its all i have man i live in Tokyo well im not sure if i want to live here or not Tokyo is like new York but in japan. im Sam my life changed after this. i was only 17 so i was still in school i went to this school called Hakuni Highschool im in 12th grade. this girl her name was saki sue she had huge tits like they looked like ballons. there was this kid well not kid because he was a teenager but his name was jack i looked up to him. he did swear alot though but that didint bother me much. i felt like he liked me but i was wrong i got up one morning there was a weird knock on my door it sounded like it was supposed to be a harmonized knock i opend it like an ideot not knowing the concaquince it was jack and Saki!"hey want to go get something to eat" Saki said while giveing me the smile i never asked for. i noded i didn't know what i was getting myself into with this chick but for the best part jack was there. i was blushing so much that i looked like a apple."so where the hellokitty are we going to eat?" asked jack while joking to. i shruged.

              "i know! we can go toy McDonald!" she exclaimed "only little kids go there idiot." jack teased. "i-i mean sounds like a plan." i stuttered. jack had this expression on his face that looked like he was thinking whatever. we took a long well not a long walk but id say it was a mile from my hotel room. jack went to order something while we took a seat "i want a cheeseburger!" i yelled at him saki did the same."i need to go to the bathroom." i told her she noded. i got up and walked as fast as i could to the bath room. uhen i got done i looked in the mirror i got a bad head ace and started crying the other girl came out of her stall i shut up and whashed my hands. another girl ran in here crying i herd her screaming "i wish i could be butiful!" i knocked on her stall and asked "can i help you?" "NO I DONT NED HELP" she hollerd."plz let me. yopu seem stressed>" the stall opend. by now the other girl left.  the girl in the stall was over weight and she looked like she was from a cult or something "LIKE I SAID THE FIRST TIME I DONT NEED YOU STUPID HELP IM FINE BY MYSELF!" i will not take no for a answer.

       " No! im helping you no mater what you say!" she looked at me with her blood red eyes she took out a pocet knife and saidI NEED YOUR BODY GIVE IT TO ME!"

Remember that this is just part 1 part 2 will come out on december 1st!