Looking Through Your Eyes

After that misfit event his back at square one. Looking on the queen size bed were Shen Wei's laid. "Hey! Aren't you gonna sleep?" As Shen Wei waving  at him to come forth and patted his hand beside him.

     "Whose a fool who gonna lay down beside you?! Can we have two beds here?!" Said Yunlan. But suddenly Yezun burst inside their room, making Yunlan jump on the bed. As Shen Wei pulled him beside him. "Don't move he might notice us?" He whispered to Yunlan. "My two Gege! Can I sleep here tonight?!" While making this cute pleading in his eyes. As they both said, "Yes! And No! We mean no! Yes!" As they quarrel. "Why are you making him sleep here? It's our honeymoon?" Said Shen Wei. "What?! We're not even married yet?!" Said Yunlan. As they kept fighting Yezun made up his mind as he sleep beside them making them look at him. "Ha! I win he sleep here!" Said Yunlan triumphly. " But you forgot something?!" As Shen Wei pulled Yunlan beside him. "You'll act sweet if his near us, that's our deal!" Yunlan suddenly stop and look at him. "Wait! This is not counted since his asleep already!" He whispered to his ears. That the wrong move he made. As Shen suddenly capture his lips in a series of passionate kiss, his other hand caress his nape making Yunlan tickelish as he open his mouth Shen Wei's tongue suddenly entered his mouth exploring every side of Yunlan. While Yunlan struggling to get free, his melting in his embrace. As he moan in the kiss when he felt Shen Wei' s hand is roaming inside his shirt. As he suddenly respond to the kiss of Shen Wei.  Shen Wei suddenly break it. Making Yunlan wyn from the lost contact. As he looked to the flushed face of Yunlan. "Would you like to continue it?" As he arched his brow.
Yunlan realize what's his doing suddenly turned from his embarrassment. As he was suprise he was lift up by Shen Wei easily. And push a secret door beside his bed. He was shocked to find another room with another bed in it.
As he tried to recall what's happening. Shen Wei quickly went in carrying him in it. As the door close behind it leaving a sleeping Yezun on the bed.

      Next morning, while eating breakfast, "You two we're did you go? You left me all alone there!" As Yezun looked at them angryly. Yunlan can't look at him as he continue eating. Shen Wei is the one that explain. "Ah, yes we just take an early walk in the garden, I want Yunlan to memorize his new home. As he smile to his brother. Yunlan on the other hand can't believe what his talking about.
"I can't believe you can lie straight face with your brother!" He mentally said to himself. While turning to Shen Wei. "Ha! Gege is looking at you differently! Your lying Gege! Said Yezun. Yunlan suddenly blink as Shen Wei looked at him angryly. "What?!"  As he blushed and started to eat again.

     As Yezun about to leave for school, "Gege! Be nice to him! His my favorite teacher! And my Gege right now." He whispered to Shen Wei. "Don't worry I'll be nice to him!" As Shen Wei bid him farewell. While Yunlan look at him at a distance. He remembered what happened that night as they got to the other room. He felt nervous again. Like Shen Wei knew what's happening.  He suddenly rubbed his shoulder assuring him nothing will happen. As he fell asleep nuzzling his neck.
He was startled when someone entwined his arms to his waist. As a head lean on his back. "Don't be nervous, it's only me! Can I lean on your back for a while? You seem been thinking of something. If your problem is your work I have already told the Dean you'll be having a long vacation with me."

     Yunlan suddenly face him, "You can stop being nice to me, Yezun is  already gone!" Shen Wei make a fake hurt sign. "I've already told you  I'll make you mine! So, why not we get to know each other. As he pull Yunlan to the barn, he was suprise to see horses in it. "Wow! Is this also belong to you?" While patting and caressing it's head. "It's yours!" Yunlan suddenly turn and blink, "What?! I can't have this one, it's too expensive!" As Shen Wei took both his hands, "I knew you love your horse Blue back then, but your father sold it because it interferes in your study. I  didn't intend to watched you cry back then. I was walking to take the books I borrowed from a teacher. And I saw you and your father arguing. Why not first give it a try then decide if you wanted it or not?!" Say Shen Wei.

     As Yunlan think of something, he suddenly pick a horse he like, then put on the saddle. As his about to try it out. "Shen Wei come with me?!" He said. "What?! I never been riding a horse? It's for you not for me!" As he about to leave, Yunlan suddenly pulled him to be seated at the front as they galloped away. As Yunlan having a fun time in riding the horse,  Shen Wei  shout in fright as he embrace Yunlan with dear life all the time. As they stop for a rest Shen Wei almost can't stand the dizziness he felt. Yunlan have no choice but to lift him up. "For a lean guy, your sure are heavy!" As they stop in a big tree. "I'm not heavy! Your just weak!" Said the weary Shen. As he spout to him.

     As Yunlan sat, he laid Shen Wei on his lap. "I can't believe I've been nice to you! And you done this to me!" As he take off his glasses, while his other arm laid on his head. "I think I'm gonna die!" Yunlan suddenly laugh hard. Shen Wei never seen Yunlan laugh like that. As Yunlan heard a click sound. "What?! Did you take a picture of me?!"  He arch his brow. As Shen Wei quickly put back his cellphone in his pocket. "That's the payment you've done to me!" As he turn his head so Yunlan might not see his blushing face. Unknown to him, Yunlan was falling for him again, as he stare to Shen Wei blushing face.
"You still as beautiful as ever, my Dark Angel." He whispered to himself. As he close his eyes as well.