~I Try To Picture You Without Me, Baby, I Can't~

"Levana, hurry up!" Meliodas called from the bottom of the steps

"I'm admiring myself!" I gave a small laugh and smiled. "Gorgeous." I whispered. I was the eighth and forgotten Sin. I was from the Goddess race and the fairy race, turned into all the Sins. How? I wasn't quite sure, but, they called me the Sister Sin, having some sort of power from each sin. I was a Fae, a type of evil fairy and an Archangel, so those clashed wonderfully.

Captain Meliodas had just hired me to the Boar Hat. I walk down the stairs and my friends gasp. I smile broadly and let out a soft giggle. I had convinced Meliodas to let me make my own outfit. Howzer winks at me and I blush looking away only to be met with Ban's eyes. My blush deepens and I smile wider.

(sorry for the shitty pic couldn't save from the site, so had to use the good ol' snipping tool and I suck at it so) "It's so cute!" Diane exclaimed and I blushed again

"Thanks, I can totally make you guys one." Elizabeth and Diane shake their heads smiling. When I turn I see Gil nudging Howzer. (A/N: PSA the Wattpad highlight thing to bold, italic or underline your shit ain't working? Ctrl B for Bold, Ctrl I for Italics, Ctrl U for Underline, You're welcome!)

"Uh, so a bunch of Holy Knights are having a party and they wanted to know if the Sins wanted to come." He spoke, indirectly asking me. I smile and nod. I could beat all of them in a drinking contest and win gold I don't need!

"Hell yeah we'll go!" King exclaimed as Howzer winked at Diane and I. King floated closer to Diane and I smile. I pull Chastiefol from under him making him fall face first onto the floor. I lay backwards against it and close my eyes. (OMG CHASTIEFOL IS BAYMAX! BUT CAN TURN INTO KNIVES AND A SPEAR N STUFF)

Diane begins laughing and I crack open an eye. King is trying to get Chastiefol from me but it won't move. "It won't move from me, I'm part Fae remember? It fears me." Fae used to use Spirit Spears and other fairy items and corrupt them with black magic, newer Spirit Spears' magic evolved in some way to know when to become useless whenever a Fae touched it. However Chastiefol could see the kindness in my heart and didn't move because it liked me more than King.