All I want for christmas

Day 3 of 5 days of Quickmas

It was December 21st, the last day of school before winter break. Normally this time of year was Quinn's favourite but this year she felt empty, like she was missing a part of her.

She and Sam were sitting in the last glee club meeting before the break, he was close to her with his arm around her, she felt suffocated like she was going to be sick. She looked over to Puck and saw him looking at the ground a feeling of guilt washed over the blonde and she ran out of the room in tears.

She was leaning against the lockers, staring into space, thinking about her, if Shelby was being a good mom to her baby girl, if she healthy and most importantly if she was happy. She look down and the ground and her vision was blurred with tears she almost didn't notice someone sitting down next to her, she knew who it was.

'Hi.' The person said, the cheerleader looked up at Noah Puckerman who gave her a soft smile. She smiled back.

'I know why you got all chocked up in the choir room.' Puck said. 'Because I feel the same way.'

The blonde took a deep breath and composed herself. 'I just -I- I keep thinking about her, and her first Christmas and Hannaker.'

'I know.'

The pair sat quietly for a few seconds before Quinn spoke. 'What are you doing for Christmas?'

'I'm Jewish.' He said with a small smile.

'I know that.' She said letting out a small laugh. 'Do you wanna come over. I just really don't want to be alone.'

'What about your boyfriend?' Puck asked slightly annoyed by the fact that he wasn't her boyfriend.

'Puck.' She said lowly. 'I don't want to be with him at Christmas. He doesn't get it.'

'What about your mom?'

'She drunk all the time. She cherished the alcohol more than me.' Quinn revealed. 'She normally asleep when I'm at home anyway.'

'Quinn, if I knew...'

'How would you know? I've avoided you since you got out of Juvie.'

'I just really want to be with someone that gets how I feel.'

'I'll be there.' Puck said grabbing the blondes hand.

---

Christmas Day.

The house wasn't decorated like it normally was for Christmas, ever since her mom and dads divorce her mom had taken a strong likening to alcohol, Luckily because of the divorce settlement they had enough money to cover the house and until it's for a few year so Judy Fabray got out of work.

Quinn woke up with a pit in her stomach. She felt nauseous, like she was going to faint. The blonde sat up and quickly got ready in a red dress with white flats and a white cardigan. She applied light makeup and straighten her hair. She let Puck plan their day which probably wasn't a good idea.

When Sam had asked why she wasn't going to his house for Christmas she had to make an excuse and say that her sister was back from college, when in reality her sister had escaped from the corrupt Fabrays year ago.

Puck knocked on the door at exactly 11am like he promised. Quinn took off the promise ring that Sam gave her and through it carelessly on her bed.

She walked briskly down the stairs and grabbed her white coat and and opened the door. She saw him standing there smiling at her. The pair got into his truck.

'Where are we going?' Quinn asked.

'Patience Fabray, patience.' Puck replied smugly. Puck looked at the blondes hand, no ring. 'Where the piece of Tin that Trouty Mouth gave you?'

'Puckerman, if I didn't know any better if day that you were jealous of me and Sam.' Quinn said facing him.

'What? Me jealous? Pffft No way.' Puck responded, he was totally jealous. When he returned from Juvie he was going to finally muster up the courage to ask Quinn to be his girlfriend, but he had arrived back to the halls of McKinley and saw Quinn and Trouty making out by her locker, it sucked.

'Whatever you say.' Quinn said turning her head to face the window watching Lima, Ohio drive by. Not a single person was out.

---

The day quickly came to a close, the went to the lake and talked about Beth all day and even received  a photo of Beth from Shelby who happened to be wearing the same thing as Quinn.

The pair got back to Quinn's house at 9pm.

'Break up with Sam.' Puck blurted out.

'What?'

'Break up with Lady lips and be with me.' Puck explained. 'We have been through things that no one in Lima has went through, were good together.' Quinn looked at him blankly. 'Plus I bet I'm a better kisser.' Puck smirked, Quinn couldn't help but laugh at him.

'I can't, What about the promise ring?' Quinn said.

'You're not wearing it now.' Puck stated.

'Puck I like Sam. I can't do that to him.'

'Like?'

'I said love.' Quinn said in defence.

'Na-uh Fabray. You said Like. You see I think that you still have feelings for me. I still have feeling for you.' Puck revealed.

'Puck I-.' Puck cut her off by softly kissing her. The pair got lost by the kiss but secretly Quinn was waiting for it all day. She really cared for Sam, but her and Puck had been through so much together and she did love him.

'Wow.' The pair both said once the pulled apart.

'So...' Puck asked.

'I have to think about.'

'Okay.' Puck replied, though it wasn't the answer he hoped for, it was a step in the right direction.

'Goodnight Puck.'

'Merry Christmas Q.'