𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Start from the beginning

"thank you so much, I love you twin" I said before wrapping my arms around his arm and leaning my head onto his shoulder

"I love you too twin. I better get a bomb ass present on Thursday"

"you got it"

"I wish I had someone like you guys, who would fucking get me to meet Nicki Minaj—well in my case Lil Wayne but...you get the point" Masai said

"yeahhh, I guess we're lucky to have each other"

"oh...well it looks like this is my stop. good night guys, and Caiah Happy Birthday" Tay said as the car came to a stop

"w-what do you mean, I thought we were staying at the hotel?" I asked as he opened the car door

"no no no, you guys are staying at the hotel. I'm gonna go to my girl's crib and eat her pussy—I suggest you do the same" He said pointing out the car "don't worry I already paid the driver. Have fun—safe fun"

"but—"

Before I could argue he had already gotten out the car and the driver started to pull off.

I knew this whole hotel thing sounded fishy to me, we could've gotten dressed at home. Then again the one bedroom thing was a sign. There was no way the three of us would've fit on that bed. Sharing a bed with me is hell for even one other person.

"you knew about this?" I asked Masai

"nah, seriously. but don't worry, nothing has to happen if you're not with it"

"oh I'm not worried. nothing was going to happen in the first place. I'm still not ready, my birthday won't be an excuse just to do it"

"I hear you" He said

We were silent for the rest of the ride back to the hotel. The driver had to drop us across the street from the hotel since there were many cars in the driveway. It drizzling didn't make the situation any better so we both had to run to the entrance.

"you have the keycard?" I asked as we walked to the elevator

"yeah"

We were followed into the elevator by a couple who seemed drunk off their asses. They went behind us and soon we understood why. The woman started making moaning noises and I can only imagine what was going on back there. Luckily we were only on the fourth floor so we were out quickly.

"nigga boutta get some" Sai said once we stepped off the elevator

"they're drunk, that's not consent"

"welcome to the adult life. drunken sex that you'll wake up to regret the next day"

He led the way to our room and unlocked the door using the keycard. He opened the door then froze causing me to peek in from behind him.

The room was now decorated with birthday balloons, banners, rose petals all over the floor, and a cake sitting on the center table.

"when did you—"

"it wasn't me" He said cutting me off