𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Start from the beginning

"okay okay" I finally heard once the earplugs were pulled from my ears

"but the blindfold stays, just for another minute" Masai said

I could make out the sounds around me. It sounded like we were in the concert already judging by the cheering of the crowd. If we're already here why won't they take off the stuff.

"Cai, remember how you always said you wanted to meet Chris Brown?"

"Taylor? are you serious?" I asked almost feeling my heart stop

"no...but, I got your favorite female rapper instead. favorite female artist in general"

The blindfold was finally taken off and I could see that I was on stage. Well not necessarily on the stage, but backstage.

"I think...I think I'm going to..."

~•~

"Micaiah...Caiah wake up"

I opened my eyes to see Taylor hovering over me and smiling. I looked around and Masai was here too, and I was in a room, on a couch.

"I had this crazy dream. You took me to see Nicki. and then she wished me happy birthday on stage. and then Future came out and they preformed Transformer. and then you told me I get to meet her. then I met her and...and—what? why're you smiling like that?"

"because Caiah, she's right here"

He stood up from the edge of the couch he was sitting on allowing me to see behind him. There she was. Nicki Minaj.

"I think..."

"okay not again, it's been 3 times already" Masai said

"Nicki?" I said aloud to see if this were real

"yes baby?" She said in her sweet voice

"oh my God" I said rubbing my eyes because there's no way this could be real

"I'm such a fan, I listen to Queen like...everyday"

Masai came over and helped me stand up which I needed because I was still out of it.

"aww thank you" She said

well this is awkward. what do I say? what do I ask?

"c-can I get a picture?" I asked before instantly smacking myself

really? of all things I could've asked for.

She said yes of course then we took a picture. After that we talked for some time. She asked about school and was happy that I'm serious about my education. Even insisted to help if I needed any, but then remembered who my father was—which she's a big fan of and grew up listening to. At the end she gave all of us some merch and hard copies of Queen that she signed.

I was cheesing mad hard even throughout the whole ride back to the hotel.

"but how?" I asked finally coming back to Earth from Heaven

"well. your dad pulled a lot of the strings, but I paid. He insisted to but it wouldn't really be a present from me if he did so..."