Chapter One

Theseus Scamander woke up to it raining outside. The lights in his small flat in muggle London flickered with every booming thunder.

It was a Thursday and Theseus had to go to work of course. He grudgingly got up and got dressed for another day in the office, for there was not much to do other than keep an eye on Grindelwald.

Theseus headed out on the town in his normal work clothes and a hat towards the public bathrooms. He saw the line of men drenched in rain, but many moved out of his way to let him get there faster.

Theseus didn't exactly ask them to, but most ministry men would let him through since he was the head of the Auror Office. Most believed he had important matters to attend to, and Theseus never argued with it.

Once he arrived in the Atrium of the ministry, Theseus immediately headed for the lifts. As he approached the door, he used his wand to dry himself off quickly. Many greeted him and he quickly waved before heading to his office.

"Hello, Scamander. Having a good morning?" asked Miss Sommers, the receptionist at the Auror Office.

"It's always a normal morning, Sommers. Have a good day." and Theseus began to walk away.

"Sir!" Theseus turned around quickly. "The new auror will be in for a briefing tomorrow. Just thought it would be nice to inform you." she said before grinning at him.

"Thank you, Marilyn. Have a nice day." Theseus grinned at her before walking into his office.

After settling down at his desk, Theseus took off his coat and just stared at the paperwork on his desk.

"That's the last thing you want to do today. You'd much rather be at home instead, Scamander." said the man above him.

"Of course I'd rather be at home, Gibbons.  There's not much to actually do today besides filling out paperwork." Theseus leaned back and looked at his dearest friend.

Andrew Gibbons happened to be the right hand man of Theseus Scamander. The two started auror training and had become aurors at the same time. Andrew was more than happy once Theseus got the promotion.

"Would you like some of this fire whiskey in this mug I've got?" said Andrew as he held out the mug to him.

"It's early in the morning, Andrew. Drinking already?" Theseus questioned.

"It's Thursday, I always drink on Thursdays." he replied.

Theseus shook his head at the man.

"You're supposed to drink on Friday, Andrew." Theseus responded. Andrew waved it off and shrugged.

"I'd drink every day if I could."

Outside Wiseacre's Wizarding Shop, there were tiny round tables for shoppers to sit at. Many witches and wizards were inside shops as it was still raining after noon.

However, there was a black umbrella at one of those tables being held with red gloves.

Mary Poppins sat in the rain that day just looking around the shopping center. Every now and then someone would run from one shop to the next, or dissapparate from a storefront.

Mary just found it a good day to sit down and observe the wizarding community. She found it rather entertaining and amusing at times.

"Ms. Poppins, it is a pleasure to see you here." said the man who stood above her.

"Albus, shouldn't you be preparing to teach some students?" asked a curious Mary.

"I should, but an old student of mine requested I be here. Walk with me?" Albus Dumbledore looked at Mary in her red hat. The woman stood up and walked alongside the man through the alley.