Chapter 4: Zoey Loves Omega

It was late season 6 and chuck (Rose team leader's default bf) was at leaky lake admiring it's glory when suddenly a shadow came down. It was bright bomber but she looked diffrent... she had gray hair and she looked evil... chuck quickly said "bright bomber is that you?" She quickly disappeared.

Sun strider was sitting at paradise palms relaxing when she saw omega walking around with zoey. Sun strider felt weird like she wanted to be angry but didn't. She decided not to be angry at Omega and just laid back down on a beach towel. Omega was talking to zoey when zoey suddenly said "do you like me?" Omega said yes and zoey quickly kissed him on the cheek and said "see ya later Babe!" Omega went home in a golf cart when he saw Chuck with Rose Team Leader. "Come on you liked it last time!" Said chuck. "No I wasn't feeling well." Said rose team leader. Omega left them and when he went inside his house he saw zoey on a armchair naked. "I was waiting for you baby!" Said Zoey. "Oh uh okay." Said omega. "You don't... like it?" Asked zoey. "No I do it's just not right now zoey." Answered Omega. "Oh... uh well I guess I'll just go lay down then." Said zoey. Zoey quickly left omega in the empty living room.

*WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT BELOW*

It was now 12:30 AM and omega was watching porn on his laptop. He starting jerking off when he heard zoey coming! He quickly stopped and put away his laptop right before she came in his room. "Hey sexy!" She Said. "Hey zoey." Said omega. "I was thinking we could get dirty maybe?" Asked zoey. "Sure if you want." Said omega. "I'll go change then" Said zoey as she winked at omega. She came back 2 minutes later in tight leggings showing her pussy. Omega started to get a boner when she took off her shirt to reveal no bra and her big rack. "Come over her naughty girl." Said omega. Zoey took over her leggings and started to suck omegas dick. Omega was keeping himself from moaning as zoey was gagging. "I'm...Gonna...Cum" Said omega holding in a big moan. "Go ahead baby" said zoey as she licked his tip. Omega nutted all over zoey's face as she licked it off moaning. "Your turn baby!" Said zoey taking her panties off. Omega started to eat her out and zoey moaned hard. She quickly pushed omega's tounge in deeper as she said "I'm gonna cum". She quickly let out a soft moan as omega finished.