Untitled Part 36

Chapter 36

As if he had been suppressing his power for a long time all for this fateful day, the pressure released by Ling Xuan was strong enough to level all the flora nearby the area.

If the power of the ice spirit beast was not rich enough, Chu Mu Yun may have been thrown dozens of meters away.

But even so, he could feel the horrifying, earth-shaking pressure the exerted.

Ling Xuan, that madman......

At the crucial moment, Zero reminded him:"Wrath is constantly rising in strength, he is not being reserved at all."

Chu Mu Yun knew the extent of his power, but this served instead to keep him from getting violent:"Without doubt, the most hateful creatures I've seen in my entire life are rabid dogs."

Zero was very direct:"How did he discover you? When did Wrath become so smart?"

Chu Mu Yun:"If he's not smart, he would've died a thousand times over in his lifetime."

Without a doubt, amongst all the seven lords, Wrath was the most nonchalant one who went by his instincts the most. But did this not mean that he lacked a brain. On the contrary, for someone who lived his entire life on the battlefield or looking for someone to enter the battlefield with, as well as calculating their moves and trying to move against them, he did have enough intelligence for it. And if you add on his beast-like instincts, this in turn made it so that he could see the truth hidden under the surface.

And so, Chu Mu Yun had also understood a bit more.

Both Pride and Jealousy had been taking him for a weakling since the very beginning. They underestimated Chu Mu Yun, and so many things had fallen outside their scope of thought.

On the other hand, what he showed Wrath on their first meeting was the powerful force he possessed as an array mage.

This rabid dog had never underestimated him, but Chu Mu Yun had underestimated Wrath.

A little pup wasn't scary, what's scary was if it quit being just a stupid dog, and evolved into Sherlock Holmes!

As for where his flaws had been exposed, Chu Mu Yun still did not know. But at this moment, he did not have any space to ponder on that thought.

Wrath was not being the least bit reserved with his power at all, if Chu Mu Yun did not fight him seriously, he may have to dig his grave here.

But of course, for Chief Chu who had baby Zero by his side, death was not an issue.

Regardless, this was a good situation. He hasn't managed to pack up that little slut, Envy, and he had also yet to propose to Pride. If he died now in such a hurry, how could he find another body that could allow him to seduce four men at once?

So he had to fight.

And if he wanted to keep his life in a fight against the wrathful lord who had unleashed his full power, just relying on the self-defence abilities of the ice spirit beast was far from enough.

Ling Xuan was forcing him to use arrays.

This also implied that Ling Xuan was not a hundred percent sure, there was still the suspicion that he may have been lying to him.

If he did not resist now, Wrath would definitely kill him.

This battle freak had never once understood what the words 'show pity and tenderness to those of the fairer sex' meant.

Baby Zero was anxious:"What do we do? What do we do!"

Chu Mu Yun:"We fight."

Zero:"But you will be completely exposing yourself."