Hello Mr. Player Ch.29

Start from the beginning

Kadens lawyer nodded "No further questions" and strode to her seat obviously happy with my response.

"We have a question your honor" Alexx's Lawyer stood up and the judge nodded. She swung her hips as she strode towards me and stopped in front of me.

"you were the cause of this fight were you not?" The lawyer asked and I breathed out my heart racing in my chest.

"Yes I was"

"When exactly did you arrive at Kadens house?" The lawyer questioned and I swallowed.

"I do not know the time.. I just know it was late at night" I responded knowing how completely bad this sounded. But I was not going to lie.

"So... Why were you at Kadens house so late at night Miss williams?" The lawyer asked and out of the corner of my eye I saw Alexx smirk.

"...I had a nightmare..." I breathed out.

"oh really?" the lawyer gave a small chuckle raising her perfectly plucked eyebrow. I scowled rolling my eyes and sighed.

"Yes really And I know what your insinuating." I hissed out " its not what you are thinking. Ever since I met Eric Kaden has always been there for me." I turned my eyes over to him blinking once. "My mother and father are never home, its like I dont have any parents and he always told me when ever I needed him to just go see him no matter what time."

"So you went and saw him, then what?" the lawyer questioned laying her hands on the stand staring me dead in the eye.

" I saw him. Gave him a hug, he asked me what was wrong. I told him that I had a nightmare and he reassured me that everything would be ok." she seemed annoyed with me as she spoke again.

"Thennn.?" she drawled out tapping her foot impatiently and I rolled my eyes.

"I fell asleep on the couch. On his lap." I finished crossing my arms and leaned back.

"well then...Miss williams I have one more question" she said in a sweet voice leaning forward and hissing out. "Do you think Alexx should be put in jail for what he did"

It was time. I knew this question was going to come, and I didn't want to answer it. Not at all... I knew I would have to tell the truth. But it was easy right...? Just say yes! Yes is such a simple word... so simple yet so...confusing. But its the truth...right...?

I breathed out. "Alexx, may have stabbed kaden..but I believe that he did it only by provocation. I was his girlfriend, and I was at kaden's house. Which obviously must have upset Alexx, I mean what kind of girlfriend doesn't call her boyfriend and goes running to another guy for comfort...? But it was really late at night and my first person that came to mind was Kaden." I turned my gaze over to Alexx staring him straight in the eye. "I am horribly sorry for making him feel that way, it was never that way and I promised to tell you the truth"

Blinking to clear my now clouding vision I said. "The truth is, No I don't believe he should be punished" Alexx's eyes widened his mouth hanging open in surprise and I held back my tears.

Gasps echoed around the room before I brought my eyes over to kaden who was staring at me rage written across his face.

"I'm sorry Kaden" I whispered before standing up and walking out of the stand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW! mwaha(: It took FOREVER TO WRITE

So Comment.vote.Fan.Tweet.Like=D!!

OHH READ THIS:

I WANT YOU ALL [YES ALL OF YOU!] TO GO READ MY OTHER WATTY AWARD STORY AND COMMENT.VOTE.TWEET.LIKE.! DO AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!

THE STORY IS CALLED 'THE VAMPIRE UPRISE' AND I AM SUREE YOU WONT BE SORRY! HERES THE DESCRIPTION!!:

DESCRIPTION:

I have never been brave or really strong. Just to make myself perfectly clear; I never had met nor spoke to a vampire and I am Definitely not some vampire fan girl. I was always just Amanda Grace Xavier the normal, boring, and loud Amanda.

But when war broke out between the vampires and humans, I was forced to be strong. I watched my mother get murdered and then was saved by some extremely annoying, yet nice vampire.

Though I had not always known it I was destined to be with the rebellion; that was full of vampires, Werewolves and pretty much any mythical creature you can think of. so after a little bit of training, hard work oh and dont forget blood we will go to face Demion the cause of this war, believe me it wont be easy.

But I can promise you one thing...

I will avenge my mother.